07-08-2011, 04:42 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]No.
1. Never heard of you.
2. Never saw you ingame.
3. 0% Activity.
4. :troll:[/COLOR]
1. Never heard of you.
2. Never saw you ingame.
3. 0% Activity.
4. :troll:[/COLOR]
| Poll: Should I be premoted to Moderator? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes, explain. | 1 | 4.17% | |
| No, explain. | 23 | 95.83% | |
| Total | 24 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Almostkid
|
|
07-08-2011, 04:42 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]No.
1. Never heard of you. 2. Never saw you ingame. 3. 0% Activity. 4. :troll:[/COLOR]
07-08-2011, 04:47 AM
I've never seen you ingame, so i can't say yes or no, but good luck.
07-08-2011, 04:54 AM
Your app was too bland. I didn't want to read it. Use some more color.
07-08-2011, 04:57 AM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Hahaha youre mod apply fails no poll 0% activity.
I never saw you ingame never heard from you. I vote no.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-08-2011, 05:21 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]Who are you? I never seen you ingame?
/Holding..[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ---------- [/COLOR] job Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Hahaha youre mod apply fails no poll 0% activity. Dude seriously.. i wanna punch you in the face..
07-08-2011, 05:23 AM
[COLOR="SlateGray"]I remember you from when you played before.
You are a pretty decent guy, but from what I've read you need to give it a few more months, maybe get more active on the forums again, and get know by the newer kids. Good luck in the future, since I doubt you'll get it this time tbh.[/COLOR]
07-08-2011, 05:29 AM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]I have never seen you ingame so i cant say if you don't help or anything so for now....
/Holding my vote.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-08-2011, 05:32 AM
If you're just going to post "/holding" don't post, post when you make up your damn mind, no one cares if you're holding or not, especially if someone already said the reason for holding.
07-08-2011, 06:15 AM
add a poll 0 activity never seen u online im on a lot lately 9 hours a day or so.
No support
07-08-2011, 06:17 AM
No. For the many reasons above.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Almostkid Mod App. | Renzy | 44 | 1,283 |
11-22-2010, 04:18 PM Last Post: Im Back =) [,.,Evony,.,] |
|