Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royal Skillers
Ingame name: Nyquist
Are you patient with skilling? Yes
Will you respect members? Yes, I will.
Will you enjoy yourself? Of course.
Are you a donator? No this account is not, but my old account is.
99's: I have maxed total, 1st prestiged wcing, 2nd prestiged firemaking, at 45m fishing/46m cooking.
mattrrk Wrote:Ingame name: Nyquist
Are you patient with skilling? Yes
Will you respect members? Yes, I will.
Will you enjoy yourself? Of course.
Are you a donator? No this account is not, but my old account is.
99's: I have maxed total, 1st prestiged wcing, 2nd prestiged firemaking, at 45m fishing/46m cooking.


Vouch, seen you around allot. GL getting accepted, you better lol
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
mattrrk Wrote:Ingame name: Nyquist
Are you patient with skilling? Yes
Will you respect members? Yes, I will.
Will you enjoy yourself? Of course.
Are you a donator? No this account is not, but my old account is.
99's: I have maxed total, 1st prestiged wcing, 2nd prestiged firemaking, at 45m fishing/46m cooking.

Accepted. Welcome aboard.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I gawd remove me from this brings back memories of frank
Prestiged cooking, I'll get fishing tomorrow Smile!
Add me back in please Zain. Taking a break from pking to prestige a few more skills.
typoed my name, not limozz lol.
Just curious as to what the requirements are for the rank of "Maxed Skiller", do I have to spend a certain amount of time within the guild before I can apply? I tried reading through but didn't see anything about it? Also, if I do apply for it, and I prestige I won't necessarily be maxed all the time, for example, I just prestiged cooking last night and have yet to level to 99 again. Thanks.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
mattrrk Wrote:Just curious as to what the requirements are for the rank of "Maxed Skiller", do I have to spend a certain amount of time within the guild before I can apply? I tried reading through but didn't see anything about it? Also, if I do apply for it, and I prestige I won't necessarily be maxed all the time, for example, I just prestiged cooking last night and have yet to level to 99 again. Thanks.

All 99s except construction.

If you show me the prestiged items and what skill it is.[/COLOR]
Prestiged fishing as well! Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 482 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 614 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  Royal Dicing Atlantic 5 603 10-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 12,837 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,528 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,391 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 465 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 906 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Royal SKillers Turest8 351 12,834 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 455 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)