07-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Good luck, I wish you the best.
| Poll: Should Ljm12111 be cb mod? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 3 | 10.34% | |
| no (please explain). | 26 | 89.66% | |
| Total | 29 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
ljm12111's cb mod app
|
|
07-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Good luck, I wish you the best.
07-03-2011, 01:47 PM
thanks for not being rude like all the other kids. I mean if u dont want me to be mod just vote no and explain why, you dont have to call me stupid and cuss at me.
07-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Ljm12111 Wrote:thanks for not being rude like all the other kids. I mean if u dont want me to be mod just vote no and explain why, you dont have to call me stupid and cuss at me. Yeah I understand, it's not helping by them doing this. They should be more constructive next time. I can't vote though, I only joined today.
07-03-2011, 01:53 PM
ok thats fine. what really makes me mad though is that people are giving me bad karma and saying I dont have enough posts to be a chatbox mod, but i have enough, theyre referring to me not having 300 which is for the INGAME MOD. so basically im getting bad rep for no reason.
07-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Sorry I just think you are rather immature >.>
07-03-2011, 01:58 PM
ok thanks for your input.
07-03-2011, 02:01 PM
- Nahhhhhhhhhhh
07-03-2011, 02:02 PM
who are you?
07-03-2011, 02:04 PM
I met the requirements you spammer r u stupid i am not applying for in game mod the requirements for chatbox mod are as follows: 150 posts i think i made that.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ---------- [/COLOR]you people are so f*cking ignorant
07-03-2011, 02:05 PM
[quote=Ljm12111]I met the requirements you spammer r u stupid i am not applying for in game mod the requirements for chatbox mod are as follows: 150 posts i think i made that.[COLOR="Silver"]
good luck getting mod with that attitude newfag... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| ljm12111 moderator application | Ljm12111 | 3 | 361 |
04-19-2011, 08:29 PM Last Post: Master Chief |
|