Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers-
#21
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]InGame name: masssss
In Real Life name: max
How long played ingame: 1.5 years.
Am i donator: yus
Any skills less than 50: none
How many 99's (list them) : all of em except defence and attack.
How many activity points: 17 dayish
Are you trusted: yes
Are you well known: yes
Did anyone recruit you: luis[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#22
Fortuna Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]InGame name: masssss
In Real Life name: max
How long played ingame: 1.5 years.
Am i donator: yus
Any skills less than 50: none
How many 99's (list them) : all of em except defence and attack.
How many activity points: 17 dayish
Are you trusted: yes
Are you well known: yes
Did anyone recruit you: luis[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/Accepted

Made Admin because of experince and is well known in community.
#23
muharharhar i r head admin...mm so can i accept app's when u or dclaw isnt around? :p
#24
King Guthix Wrote:muharharhar i r head admin...mm so can i accept app's when u or dclaw isnt around? :p

Yes, but you have to VM me the link to this page and their name so i can put them into th clan list.
#25
mmmkkk well im going to be inactive for like from a few mins after this post to untill like tomarrow afternoon soo yer wont be on 0.-
#26
King Guthix Wrote:mmmkkk well im going to be inactive for like from a few mins after this post to untill like tomarrow afternoon soo yer wont be on 0.-

ok, see you laters
#27
[COLOR="Cyan"]InGame name: Mr Candyman

In Real Life name: Axel

How long played ingame: About 4-5 weeks.

Am i donator: I am currently not a donator.

Any skills less than 50: No, not on my main account.

How many 99's (list them): My 99's are: All combat stats (7), Agility, Runecrafting, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking,
Firemaking, Woodcutting, Farming, Herblore. Total of 16 99's.

How many activity points: I currently have: 7150 points.

Are you trusted: I'd say I am. Tongue

Are you well known: To be honest, I have no idea.

Did anyone recruit you: My friend Chulo Andy asked me to join this clan.

Are you a Veteran: I am not a SG veteran yet.

Can you do GFX: No sorry, not even if my life depended on it.[/COLOR]
#28
Axwell Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]InGame name: Mr Candyman

In Real Life name: Axel

How long played ingame: About 4-5 weeks.

Am i donator: I am currently not a donator.

Any skills less than 50: No, not on my main account.

How many 99's (list them): My 99's are: All combat stats (7), Agility, Runecrafting, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking,
Firemaking, Woodcutting, Farming, Herblore. Total of 16 99's.

How many activity points: I currently have: 7150 points.

Are you trusted: I'd say I am. Tongue

Are you well known: To be honest, I have no idea.

Did anyone recruit you: My friend Chulo Andy asked me to join this clan.

Are you a Veteran: I am not a SG veteran yet.

Can you do GFX: No sorry, not even if my life depended on it.[/COLOR]


/Accepted

i was about to ask you but you went offline Smile

anyways, i would say your well known and is a good skiller & friend

Premoted to admin.
#29
[SIZE="2"]
Axwell Wrote:[COLOR="White"][COLOR="Cyan"]InGame name: Mr Candyman

In Real Life name: Axel

How long played ingame: About 4-5 weeks.

Am i donator: I am currently not a donator.

Any skills less than 50: No, not on my main account.

How many 99's (list them): My 99's are: All combat stats (7), Agility, Runecrafting, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking,
Firemaking, Woodcutting, Farming, Herblore. Total of 16 99's.

How many activity points: I currently have: 7150 points.

Are you trusted: I'd say I am. Tongue

Are you well known: To be honest, I have no idea.

Did anyone recruit you: My friend Chulo Andy asked me to join this clan.

Are you a Veteran: I am not a SG veteran yet.

Can you do GFX: No sorry, not even if my life depended on it.[/COLOR]


lol it took u long to type all diss o.0 i though u wher gana join wit ur level 31 acc X.D but w.e....

ill leave this so that 8o8o8 can cheak it out im getting rdy to leave my house.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


EDIT* im so slow lol she got this b4 me X.D
#30
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Ingame Name: Toocheezy
Position Applying for: Head admin, or head mod, as long as it's a high rank.
Members Recruited: None yet, i will try my best though.
How active are you on the thread?: Very
How much more active would you become?: Alot? I have 10k+ activity points ingame.

Wait, did we have to use the other format? oh well ._.

InGame name: Toocheezy
In Real Life name: Rafael
How long played ingame: 13 months.
Am i donator: yeah :3
Any skills less than 50: Lol, nope.
How many 99's (list them) : I have all of them, even 200m xp in alot.
How many activity points: about 12k. If i had my other account, it would have been at least 30k.
Are you trusted: yes, according to some fellow players =D
Are you well known: Mmm, idk, am i? 3:
Did anyone recruit you: You?
Are you a Veteran: Not on forums.
Can you do GFX: I'm learning Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 474 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 595 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  [CLAN] Evolution of Killers Maurice-ha 14 816 03-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Maurice-ha
  Royal Skillers Zainahmed 223 8,665 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 12,747 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,521 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,373 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 462 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 903 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Royal SKillers Turest8 351 12,721 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)