Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royal Skillers
#31
I just wanted to update with you guys on what I've been working on lately in SG, and here's a glimpse of what I've achieved.
[Image: FishingSkill-1.jpg]
P.S. Let us know what you've been up to lately. Smile
[Image: 01cb2eef-b975-4ee4-be32-61d9fccb5f42_zpse21df58c.jpg]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
-Walter Bagehot

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty."
"To improve is to change; to perfect is to change often."
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
-Winston Churchill

"You see things and think, "Why?" I dream things that never were and think, "Why not?""
-George Bernard Shaw
[/COLOR]
#32
Since when have i been kicked out of my clan?
#33
Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Since when have i been kicked out of my clan?

I think because of inactivity.
Try to be a little more online from time to time Smile

OT;; Im currently merching a bit to get money for skilling supplies.
[/COLOR]
#34
Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Since when have i been kicked out of my clan?

I kicked you because of your quitting thread. Would you want back in?[/COLOR]
#35
4 days no posts? get active.
#36
Ingame name: Bobisback
Are you patient with skilling? Heck yeah.
Will you respect members? Heck yeah.
Will you enjoy yourself? Heck yeah.
Are you a donator? Heck yeah.
99's: All Combat. Herblore, Mining, Crafting, Runecrafting, Woodcutting, Firemaking, Cooking, Thieving, Fishing, and Agility.
#37
Good luck with your clan
#38
Bobisback Wrote:Ingame name: Bobisback
Are you patient with skilling? Heck yeah.
Will you respect members? Heck yeah.
Will you enjoy yourself? Heck yeah.
Are you a donator? Heck yeah.
99's: All Combat. Herblore, Mining, Crafting, Runecrafting, Woodcutting, Firemaking, Cooking, Thieving, Fishing, and Agility.

Approved, Welcome to Royal Skillers
#39
[SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]4 days no posts? get active.

didn't know nolifing was required to be in this clan... I hope you guys will one day understand.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#40
Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

didn't know nolifing was required to be in this clan... I hope you guys will one day understand.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Says the one with more activity on the forums. :p


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 480 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 610 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  Royal Dicing Atlantic 5 601 10-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 12,774 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,523 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,381 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 464 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 904 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Royal SKillers Turest8 351 12,767 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 454 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)