Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.38%
51 65.38%
No
34.62%
27 34.62%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Russ' Mod App
#31
[COLOR="Lime"]I support.
I think you deserve another chance as mod and you did a good job last time around.
Good luck.[/COLOR]
#32
As much as I get along with you Russ I'm going to have to say no as when you was not a mod you was perfectly fine and talkative, but as soon as you became mod again you turned into a snob and was not bothered about talking to people like you used to, sorry Russ :3
#33
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]why u got demoted before?
support again.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#34
Yes for obvious reasons.
#35
You're a great moderator, but how many times are you going to resign/get demoted and then reapply?

I'll go ahead and say yes, it's obvious that you can moderate properly.
#36
YES from myself! russ you may be a noob but your a great staff member! support
#37
[COLOR="White"]Ehh. Didn't exactly agree with your demotion, support. Will vote on poll later.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/COLOR]
#38
Idk, i dont see you much ever. im sorry
#39
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]2 spots open m8.
Ur time 2 shine!$&@#%[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#40
Bumpin it up for a deserving fella.

Last demotion was unfortunate and resulted from innocent intentions Russ; you deserve another chance.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russ's 2nd Mod App Herrow Hp 68 2,620 08-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: DJ_

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)