10-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Mm maybe the people who are always saying "I never see you" aren't always on themselves.
I support you, but there's to many already.
I support you, but there's to many already.
| Poll: Should Clein become a SG Chatbox Moderator? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes, Clein should be a SG Chatbox Moderator. | 24 | 52.17% | |
| No, I don't think Clein should be a SG Chatbox Moderator. | 19 | 41.30% | |
| Maybe. | 3 | 6.52% | |
| Total | 46 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application
|
|
10-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Mm maybe the people who are always saying "I never see you" aren't always on themselves.
I support you, but there's to many already.
10-14-2010, 09:58 PM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Thanks Blake
![]() You rock![/COLOR]
10-14-2010, 10:01 PM
support! U can do it brah!!!
10-15-2010, 01:03 AM
Thanks Buddy
10-15-2010, 01:20 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Forget about his past, this is the new, and future.
he wants a 2nd chance, if it actually helps with peoplle who need help in it ? He can help, and if a spammer comes spamming like a new server, im sure we would love to keep 5-10 players. just think of how it helps in long run. My oppinion is still 50/50 as i met you 2 hours ago. Just saying guys Give him a 2nd chance instead of putting him down.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
10-15-2010, 03:52 AM
No support, Sorry but I hardly know you... I just started going on chatbox so yeah >.>
![]() Rule Reinforcer [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Click here to vote and them type ::claim in game for 25M!! COOKIE + KARMA is appreciated <33
10-15-2010, 06:10 AM
[SIZE=7][B]support!support!support!support!support!
hope you get mod[/B][/SIZE] [URL="http://www.pingtest.net] [/URL]"]![]() ![]() [/URL]
10-15-2010, 06:36 AM
Stefenatefun Wrote:[SIZE=7][B]support!support!support!support!support! Thank you so much my friend
10-16-2010, 08:48 AM
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="4"]Vote: Maybe
I do see you on quite a bit. I'm still unsure of how you act seeing as how i barely know you. Chance you might get it and goodluck! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
10-16-2010, 09:00 AM
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]I said maybe.
I don't really know you.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bakura's Moderation Application | Kayu10 | 46 | 5,569 |
06-30-2016, 01:19 PM Last Post: Tom |
|
| Str Man Moderator Application | str man | 2 | 815 |
10-22-2014, 11:19 AM Last Post: Gir |
|
| L2 Switch's Moderator Application | L2 SWITCH | 44 | 4,380 |
06-18-2014, 01:42 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application | 010pure | 23 | 2,029 |
06-17-2014, 11:09 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| Ashton's Application | Brady | 1 | 694 |
12-14-2013, 12:44 AM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dean/Gl Then Mod Application | Bum Me Plz | 40 | 4,698 |
10-23-2013, 06:25 AM Last Post: Bum Me Plz |
|
| Brady's Tank Moderator Application. | Brady | 50 | 4,349 |
09-22-2013, 10:46 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Moderator. | Hanging On | 56 | 4,119 |
08-31-2013, 10:37 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| dr fishblades moderator app #2! | Dr Fishblade | 41 | 2,999 |
08-24-2013, 11:52 AM Last Post: Matt |
|
| Jay Zody's Mod Application | JayZody | 21 | 1,398 |
07-18-2013, 07:03 PM Last Post: Agent |
|