Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Welcome to Skillionaires!
#31
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]Nice clan I want in, too bad I don't have requirements.

Goodluck with the clan though it looks awesome[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#32
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]RECRUITING NEW STAFF!
SHOW YOU'RE ACTIVE AND EARN A SPOT TODAY!

We need:
Code:
3 Co Owners.
2 Admins
5 Moderators.

Make sure to always use to format,
Code:
Ingame name:
What Is Your Current Rank:
How Long Have You Been In The Clan:
Explain(25 word minimum) Why You Should Be Promoted In The Clan:

Thanks for being loyal members of Skillionaires![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#33
In-game Name-Fuck Hackerz
Combat level-126
What 99's have you got-i have 18 99's(Dont have fletching, cooking, fishing, slayer and mining
Total level-2008
IRL name*-Lane
Who Invited you-Nobody
Age*-
How many hours you play a week in general-i play about 3-4 hours monday-thursday but on tuesdays and thursdays i work so maybe 1-2 on those days and on the weekend anywhere from 5-12 hours a day
#34
i know this might sound stupid... but can i also be a founder because me and skiller both made this clan grow
#35
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow, Haven't heard from this clan in ages now.
So many members.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#36
[Image: JyVwqA.png]
#37
[COLOR="White"]Hmm, Ries against me for co-owner.
This should be good.
[/COLOR]
#38
can i please become a founder me and skiller builded this clan together
#39
well in order for anyone to know if you can be owner or anybody to be able to join the owner of the clan should look at his/her thread...
MGK Nigga
#40
Ingame name: Wingzz
What Is Your Current Rank: "Other member" Troololol.
How Long Have You Been In The Clan: Along time, (15th member to ever join)
Explain(25 word minimum) Why You Should Be Promoted In The Clan: I think I should be promoted in the clan because i'm very helpful. I always stick around Skill, Home, and dzone (Don't pk anymore Lost 2 much stuff lol.) I have like 13-15 99's, I skill often (working on 99 fishing atm) I'm online often aswell.


ah well GL me :3


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillionaires <NEW> dakfighter12 6 627 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Martin 2 407 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Frankoo1000x
  Skillionaires I Skiller420 259 8,516 10-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Skillionaires Event Suggestions! I Skiller420 20 988 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: I Skiller420

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)