Poll: Inthecorner for Moderator
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.96%
51 62.96%
No
29.63%
24 29.63%
Later
7.41%
6 7.41%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application
#31
[COLOR="Silver"]Omgg yess, I don't know what some of these people are talking about. We have a 9 hour time difference and I see you all the time. Maybe it's cause they aren't active ? K thought so. Well see you later bro. Baii.
/ Support
[/COLOR]
#32
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Yeah...great app bro.
Full support. Gl.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#33
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"]ya nigga support

i see you online alot. Even though im not active i still see you alot at dzone[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#34
[COLOR="SlateGray"]If you've played 50 hours a week, like you claim, you'd have 104 days played, so obviously you're exaggerating, and I literally CAN NOT stand when people exaggerate the amount of time they play. Even taking into account some weeks being inactive, or you not playing as much when you first started, or anything like that. You're still around 5 times the actual amount you cliamed.

I must say that your application is impressive, but like I said, I can't stand such over exaggeration of time played.

No from me, sorry.[/COLOR]
#35
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Don't know you much.
I've talked to you though here and there.

I'll say yes because of the little that i've seen.
Good luck with it all.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#36
chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]If you've played 50 hours a week, like you claim, you'd have 104 days played, so obviously you're exaggerating, and I literally CAN NOT stand when people exaggerate the amount of time they play. Even taking into account some weeks being inactive, or you not playing as much when you first started, or anything like that. You're still around 5 times the actual amount you cliamed.

I must say that your application is impressive, but like I said, I can't stand such over exaggeration of time played.

No from me, sorry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You say no because of an exaggeration?
I'm not saying I do play that much in a week.
But on a good week when I don't have anything going on,
yes I can play 50 hours a week.
I never said I'm consistent in the time I play.[/COLOR]
#37
[COLOR="SlateGray"]
Inthecorner Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You say no because of an exaggeration?
I'm not saying I do play that much in a week.
But on a good week when I don't have anything going on,
yes I can play 50 hours a week.
I never said I'm consistent in the time I play.[/COLOR]

So why not post your actual average time, not just the time you played 1 week out of the 50 you've been playing?
It doesn't make you seem more impressive, and it's just stupid.[/COLOR]
#38
Support only thing is.......... You need forums SWAG.. Go tell dr phill ( I NIGGA) for some help.. I really like how you formatted this ... I don't like your forums shit.. Gl
#39
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I voted yes, but didn't leave a reply 'cause i was tired D:

Anyways, goodluck, i liked when you stated the part of favoritism.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#40
[COLOR="White"]Mr. Wyatt,

You have been a good friend, and also a great pker.

Most of all, you have been a good helper.

I hope you achieve this goal.

A yes from me sir.

100% support[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,444 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,840 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,567 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 8,775 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 4,815 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,377 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,690 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,368 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,242 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,503 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)