07-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Full support, an amazing person, incredibly helpful and kind, well worth the mod position again.
| Poll: Russ for mod? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes (Explain) | 58 | 69.88% | |
| No (Explain) | 25 | 30.12% | |
| Total | 83 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Russ's 2nd Mod App
|
|
07-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Full support, an amazing person, incredibly helpful and kind, well worth the mod position again.
07-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Yes
![]() Good luck bro
07-11-2011, 06:24 PM
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]No , fuck you i hate you just quit this server. :troll:
OFC Yes :33[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-11-2011, 06:48 PM
russ if you read this i got the "nudes" from "you know who".
07-12-2011, 12:01 AM
#100% Support (:
07-12-2011, 12:18 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]You're joining "them"...
Lol, good luck douche face, support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Vouche bro. Btw i thought u were already a mod? Or did ubget demoted?
![]() ![]() Got money fall when she make dough
I'm giving her all she can take though And you know we ball but this ain't no game no I'm spending it all cause that's what we came for Yeah that's what we came for Throwing my money when I see you every time she gets low, low, low, low, low, low, low yeaah Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go And all them other hoes competing they ain't even coming close, close, close Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
07-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Seen you on forums ALOT and help around ALOT. Although I can't say that i've seen you in game, you still sound pretty cool
![]() /Support.
07-16-2011, 06:26 AM
Bump for this big noobz0r.
07-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Supported.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Russ' Mod App | Herrow Hp | 44 | 3,633 |
05-02-2013, 06:49 PM Last Post: Bohemian |
|