Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞
#51
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]Good Luck Lizzy With Your Goals Hope You Get All Of Them Done Sometime.

I Might Post Mine But Would Prolly Be Stupid :c.

~Justin~
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#52
lizzzzzzzz

good luck on all ur goals

i think one of the hardest one is administrator Tongue


so yeah good luck

<33
#53
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]UPDATE: I have just reached 750 posts.

Tralalalala.

Nothing has really happened ingame since I haven't been able to get in, but that will change.

7 cookies away from 300. :3[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#54
good luck
THE TIME IS NOW.. TO VOTE AND FOLLOW THE RULES!
#55
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]GOOOOOOOOODLUUUUUUUUCK Lizzeeeehhhhh <3 Big Grin
I'm sure you can Flawnt your Stuff to get
Most of these goals. (:
[/COLOR]
#56
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]WOW nice thread
and goodluck on futhuer goals and ranks[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 883 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Jay's Goals and Achieves JayZody 5 447 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Goals. Insecurities 10 772 06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  well server and forums Rulez12 7 477 05-26-2014, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Server + Forum XROCKSTARX 7 548 05-17-2014, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  My goals Eriz 6 559 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Lonleysniper's Goals! Lonleysniper 10 685 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Lizzy I'm coming for you. Insecurities 9 530 03-22-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  finally finished one of my goals!!! lol Coxy 6 581 01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goals (in-game) Redd Aceface 14 909 01-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)