Posts: 4,092
Threads: 541
Joined: Feb 2011
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="black"]IGN:
Mr 223
RLN (optional):
Jose
Activity points:
99s:
Maxed with 7 200m's.
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences):
I am an active member of Silabgarza, the Co-Owner of S. Empire and one of the top skillers of SG.
I can be helpful and kind, but I am boring.
I spend most of my time skilling or making money for skilling.
I'm boring though. Did I mention that?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,607
Threads: 316
Joined: Feb 2010
[SIZE="2"]Mr 223 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="black"]IGN:
Mr 223
RLN (optional):
Jose
Activity points:
99s:
Maxed with 7 200m's.
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences):
I am an active member of Silabgarza, the Co-Owner of S. Empire and one of the top skillers of SG.
I can be helpful and kind, but I am boring.
I spend most of my time skilling or making money for skilling.
I'm boring though. Did I mention that?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Accepted,
Welcome.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 294
Threads: 25
Joined: Oct 2010
Mr 223 Wrote:[SIZE="1"][COLOR="black"]IGN:
Mr 223
RLN (optional):
Jose
Activity points:
99s:
Maxed with 7 200m's.
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences):
I am an active member of Silabgarza, the Co-Owner of S. Empire and one of the top skillers of SG.
I can be helpful and kind, but I am boring.
I spend most of my time skilling or making money for skilling.
I'm boring though. Did I mention that?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
/accept-again Welcome to my clan Jose.
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
10-03-2011, 07:54 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2011, 07:57 PM by Skullcracka.)
[COLOR="White"]Member Application:
IGN: Skullcracka
RLN (optional): Marco
Activity points: More then most on this thread. http://screensnapr.com/v/P1Y40D.png
99s: Everyone of them. Plus pretty much all 200m stats
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences): Well, I am a very trusted and well known person. I am active daily. One of the owners of Skillers Empire, and well I'm a cool dude. Well thanks.
http://screensnapr.com/v/AhxLN0.png
I roll up.[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Well.
IGN: Wizkiller108
RLN (optional): Trent"y"
Activity points: Look at the link
99s: Same 
http://screensnapr.com/v/jm0iU9.png (Pic explains it all, eh?
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences): Well. Obviously, I haven't skilled as MUCH as I have wanted to. But yeah.
We're like besties, and I'm not going to ask for a position, like dem newbs.
I'll wait till i earn myself one..
Me, and You, should Allie. (W.I.N. [Skillers Clan])
Yeah, Love you [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,388
Threads: 45
Joined: Feb 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]IGN: Owned Son
RLN (optional): Aj
Activity points: 10k
99s: Str, Range, Prayer, mage, hp,theiving, Wc, Fm, Rc, Agility.
Why should we accept you : Im Sexy and i know it :p
I think i should be accepted because im online and play a fairly well amount of time a day. Also I like being in skilling clans[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Owned Son Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]IGN: Owned Son
RLN (optional): Aj
Activity points: 10k
99s: Str, Range, Prayer, mage, hp,theiving, Wc, Fm, Rc, Agility.
Why should we accept you : Im Sexy and i know it :p
I think i should be accepted because im online and play a fairly well amount of time a day. Also I like being in skilling clans[/SIZE][/COLOR]
/accepted, owners say differently enjoy your stay[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]I love how you don't accept me.
T.T[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Well.
IGN: Wizkiller108
RLN (optional): Trent"y"
Activity points: Look at the link
99s: Same 
http://screensnapr.com/v/jm0iU9.png (Pic explains it all, eh?
Why should we accept you? (full detail 2 -3 Sentences): Well. Obviously, I haven't skilled as MUCH as I have wanted to. But yeah.
We're like besties, and I'm not going to ask for a position, like dem newbs.
I'll wait till i earn myself one..
Me, and You, should Allie. (W.I.N. [Skillers Clan])
Yeah, Love you [/SIZE][/COLOR]
/accepted, didn't see it XD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,103
Threads: 205
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I might start playing again soon.
Looks like an awesome clan, I have to admit.
I'll apply when I'm back again.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|