Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Top Skill
#71
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
The Overlord Wrote:[COLOR="White"]So does any of the members actually get together and skill for fun?
or just in events..?[/COLOR]

Me And Wyatt Talk and skill together some. if you wanna hang and skill just pm me or we can talk in pm i don't mind (:[/COLOR]
#72
[COLOR="Cyan"]In-Game Username: Jacksondagre

Activity Points: 11500

How many 99's do you have: all but farming, slayer and hunter

How long have you been playing: a couple of month

Who referred you to join:no one :/

Why should we accept you: because I'm commited to skilling and I try to help people (except beggers) and because I'm awesome! Smile Smile[/COLOR]

Also, if possible, promote me to mod or admin? Please? thank you for your time and consideration Tongue
#73
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
JacksonDaGreat Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]In-Game Username: Jacksondagre

Activity Points: 11500

How many 99's do you have: all but farming, slayer and hunter

How long have you been playing: a couple of month

Who referred you to join:no one :/

Why should we accept you: because I'm commited to skilling and I try to help people (except beggers) and because I'm awesome! Smile Smile[/COLOR]

Also, if possible, promote me to mod or admin? Please? thank you for your time and consideration Tongue


Accepted Welcome To Top Skill.

Once Wyatt gets on you will be put under members.

And about the promotions you wont get put as mod or admin cause you don't ask you have to earn it sorry.[/COLOR]
#74
We should have an small clan event, during the weekend.
#75
Somebody should mine with me (:
#76
[COLOR="orange"]May I suggest adding a Warning list under Announcements?

Make it in a spoiler like this:[/COLOR]

Warning List
[SPOILER]UserName[/SPOILER]


[COLOR="Orange"]You as well can send out a Private Message to them to get active. I will be helping with sending out notices to people who I think are In-Active.

Cookie me if you support my Suggestion.
[/COLOR]
#77
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Well Wyatt Didn't Send Me Or Tell Me Anything For Us To Do While he Is Gone.

So We Just Need To Stay Active Guys.

And Any Ideas On Event You Guys Would Like Shoot Me Some Ideas.
I'm Sure Wyatt Wont Mind Me Putting It Together.[/COLOR]
#78
Beckley Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"]Well Wyatt Didn't Send Me Or Tell Me Anything For Use To Do While he Is Gone.

So We Just Need To Stay Active Guys.

And Any Ideas On Event You Guys Would Like Shoot Me Some Ideas.
I'm Sure Wyatt Wont Mind Me Putting It Together.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Orange"]I will be arranging all of it with Wyatt Via the Forums.

No need.

I will be handling and updating the clan list when ever possible. Don't worry on how I'm doing this. [/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Orange"]Anyone have rune ess. I can have.

I wanna prestige rune crafting.[/COLOR]
#79
Zain.. i can mine for you if you want?
#80
The Overlord Wrote:Zain.. i can mine for you if you want?

If you have the time. I don't need them right away. I'm mining myself. CBA to buy them.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - Skill D Kai 3 432 03-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Shane F3
  New - Top Skill Beckley 165 5,771 10-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Teh Winner looking for a clan. [ANYTHING BUT A FUCKING SKILL CLAN!] 88 CB 4 542 08-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,395 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Skill Sources .:: Leaderboards ::. Ries 7 754 07-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  Skill for Thrill *S.F.T* - Cara and Riu Gracie9000 76 3,307 10-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Last Post: riu
  W3 Skill Im So Rich 0 219 10-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Im So Rich
  ..;;;:::SKILL PRIDE:::;;;.. =D (Skilling clan) Pixel Rape 3 307 09-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Its My Life
  Da Tankz - Tank Clan - Pk - Skill Cutout 0 259 07-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Cutout
  [CTS] Chill That Skill ! :D [CTS] Royal End 5 395 03-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Last Post: beat my taco

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)