Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brittany
#71
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]Bad Luck Brittany.
She'll be fine though, she's a strong woman.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#72
[COLOR="Black"]Such an unexpected an event, then again every car accident is, nonetheless I hope that you have a swift recovery.
I'm glad there wasn't any lives lost.[/COLOR]
#73
i bet it was her fault
dumbass women drivers..
#74
Glad to hear she's okay.
[Image: 6p4vap.gif]
#75
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="2"]thank fuck Jasons's alright. Somebody's watching over you guys ^^. Good luck in getting your memory back, hopefully your brain will reconfigure itself fully soon enough. Concussions are pretty dangerous so take it easy!

Godspeed in your recovery and we'll all be praying for you and your family.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#76
Turest8 Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Seems like the unlucky is all that's going on in Brittany's world.

Get better soon.[/SIZE]

someone with the halo is sitting on Brittanys and Jasons shoulder! good that Brittany is a strong woman to deal with the shit this world is throwing at her!
#77
I hope your son wasn't with you, accidents are very trumatic on kids.. I hope your both ok.
#78
drizzit Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I hope your son wasn't with you, accidents are very trumatic on kids.. I hope your both ok.

He was, but from Britt's quote he was "untouched."[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#79
God that makes me feel bad, birt give us a thread or comment on how your both doing. I always get very worried about kids, expically cute ones..
#80
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Get better soon Brittany. Best wishes.
[MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)