Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers-
#71
>.< More active than the current owner Pshh.... Wink
#72
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Made u doods somethin.

[Image: 9tkda9.gif]

make me gfxer pl0xorz[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#73
Everyone congratulate Heffaklumpen on being the #1 skiller ingame!!

and as a reward for this acheivment, i have premoted him to Co Owner!
#74
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
8o8o8 Wrote:Everyone congratulate Heffaklumpen on being the #1 skiller ingame!!

and as a reward for this acheivment, i have premoted him to Co Owner!


I have 99 con cape tho ;3


ot: gratz[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#75
Nice clan. I hope it goes well. Also like the crown keys.
[SIZE="5"]Sync O.o
[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"]
I will not fall, I will not fade, I will take your breath away♪[/COLOR]
#76
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Glad to be an Allie, (:

Hope everything goes well.

OT: Add us to an Allie list?:]
You're on ours! Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#77
i will now Smile

i was expecting a VM back Smile
#78
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]InGame name: Sao godo
In Real Life name: Leo
How long played ingame: 1year and 3month
Am i donator: yes
Any skills less than 50: no
How many 99's (list them) : all but hunt (87)
How many activity points: 38k
Are you trusted: yes
Are you well known: yes
Did anyone recruit you: no
Are you a Veteran: yes
Can you do GFX: yes


here is the clan signature you requested me:
[Image: im80mb.png]

Code:
http://i56.tinypic.com/im80mb.png


Ingame Name: sao godo
Position Applying for: director
Members Recruited: none yet but I can bring lot of people from skillers empire
How active are you on the thread?: I will now that I joined and came back ingame, I also need a active clan to have some nice events
How much more active would you become? As much as it doesn't get over, I mean, I also have studies[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#79
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]InGame name: Sao godo
In Real Life name: Leo
How long played ingame: 1year and 3month
Am i donator: yes
Any skills less than 50: no
How many 99's (list them) : all but hunt (87)
How many activity points: 38k
Are you trusted: yes
Are you well known: yes
Did anyone recruit you: no
Are you a Veteran: yes
Can you do GFX: yes


here is the clan signature you requested me:
[Image: im80mb.png]

Code:
http://i56.tinypic.com/im80mb.png


Ingame Name: sao godo
Position Applying for: director
Members Recruited: none yet but I can bring lot of people from skillers empire
How active are you on the thread?: I will now that I joined and came back ingame, I also need a active clan to have some nice events
How much more active would you become? As much as it doesn't get over, I mean, I also have studies[/SIZE][/COLOR]



/Accepted

/Accepted, but i made u admin instead of Director as we can only have one of them
#80
Just asking, why aren't I on the GFX list yet?...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 527 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 638 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  [CLAN] Evolution of Killers Maurice-ha 14 871 03-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Maurice-ha
  Royal Skillers Zainahmed 223 9,203 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 13,359 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,586 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,454 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 486 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 948 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Royal SKillers Turest8 351 13,415 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)