Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[W.I.N.] - Winning Is Natural Main Branch
[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Is he dead D:




Advertising within the clan is useless because obviously people already to know it's good if they joined.[/COLOR]

Am not ded.

right her.

maik crie ery tiem.

fking bich maik[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Brady Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"]

Am not ded.

right her.

maik crie ery tiem.

fking bich maik[/SIZE][/COLOR]


wow such life

very alive yes ok[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Cyan"]
Brady Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"]

Am not ded.

right her.

maik crie ery tiem.

fking bich maik[/SIZE][/COLOR]

FUCK YOU BRADY :'( [MENTION=81140]Brady[/MENTION][/COLOR]
Where events at
[SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Where events at

Chillin with my activity.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
So none?Wink
#legalizekidnapping2k14[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

[/COLOR][Image: TwRp2Sp.jpg]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]If anyone is willing to host an event, we can talk about it.
@ Event managers
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Cyan"]I retire as clan event manager [MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION]
I am to lazy to do one and if I do one, 3 people show up of whom only 1 fully participates.
Plus, I am tired of runescape games.
I can't have fun on them anymore.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Brady has been demoted from Event Manager due to his inactive post.
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch iPod 2 522 06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,554 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch Lizzy 88 4,285 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,149 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N] - PvP Branch (Closed) wildy owns 30 1,977 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 1,158 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch (Closed) Ashton 12 1,018 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Dueling Branch? Zainahmed 11 970 05-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch Ashton 2 249 05-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Branch Logos. Beckley 4 541 05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)