Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[W.I.N.] - Winning Is Natural Main Branch
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Maik Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]I retire as clan event manager [MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION]
I am to lazy to do one and if I do one, 3 people show up of whom only 1 fully participates.
Plus, I am tired of runescape games.
I can't have fun on them anymore.[/COLOR]

Demoted to super gay beside Tom.

Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Brady has been demoted from Event Manager due to his inactive post.
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION][/COLOR]

Demoted to donor member.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Supergay LOL
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Supergay LOL

It's a special rank for Tom. [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION] and I made this up.[/COLOR]
y arent u in it? [MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION]
Ingame Name: eaglemufin1
How many 99's do you have, and in what: everything but farming agility hunter and woodcutting
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Jeremy
Activity points (picture-proof needed): 22890 to lazy for a screenie, forgive me trent c:
How long have you played ingame: ermm, a while now probably about a year
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: I suppose
Are you a donor: super donor
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:of course
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): Pvm/skill
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): because trent loves me and i love him <3
Who referred you to join: trent did a while ago before i quit but now im back and stuff
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]y arent u in it? [MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION]

Because there are only 2 sports and I reserved one for you [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]
lelel owned.[/COLOR]





Eaglemufin1 Wrote:Ingame Name: eaglemufin1
How many 99's do you have, and in what: everything but farming agility hunter and woodcutting
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Jeremy
Activity points (picture-proof needed): 22890 to lazy for a screenie, forgive me trent c:
How long have you played ingame: ermm, a while now probably about a year
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: I suppose
Are you a donor: super donor
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:of course
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): Pvm/skill
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): because trent loves me and i love him <3
Who referred you to join: trent did a while ago before i quit but now im back and stuff

/Accepted
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]-Insert formal resignation-

Thanks for the times.
[MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION] [MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Cyan"]
Brady Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]-Insert formal resignation-

Thanks for the times.
[MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION] [MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I love you mate Sad[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Brady Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]-Insert formal resignation-

Thanks for the times.
[MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION] [MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]

What no u no leave fuk u no fuk no
[MENTION=81140]Brady[/MENTION]
[MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION] [MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION] do something he's leaving. Ban irl gogogog[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

What no u no leave fuk u no fuk no

[MENTION=81140]Brady[/MENTION]

[MENTION=109812]Maik[/MENTION] [MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION] do something he's leaving. Ban irl gogogog[/COLOR]

Sorry

I need to focus on my mission to save the boobs.

We all need a little bit of boobies in our lives.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch iPod 2 522 06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,554 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch Lizzy 88 4,294 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,150 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N] - PvP Branch (Closed) wildy owns 30 1,977 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 1,161 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch (Closed) Ashton 12 1,019 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Dueling Branch? Zainahmed 11 970 05-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch Ashton 2 249 05-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Branch Logos. Beckley 4 541 05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)