Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[W.I.N.] - Winning Is Natural Main Branch
Roy Wrote:[COLOR="black"]Hi

ay gurl...

[Image: 2csewrc.gif][/COLOR]
[Image: bushinger.gif]
[Image: 14ctnih.gif]
Chicken Wing/Roy needs his moderator crown removed from the Main list, [MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION]
[SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Chicken Wing/Roy needs his moderator crown removed from the Main list, [MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION]

Thanks for the reminder.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Y u all never post
[SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Y u all never post

Cause I quit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ingame Name:imapure198
How many 99's do you have, and in what: I am completely maxed
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Glenn
Activity points (picture-proof needed): if being maxed doesn't substitute this ill post a picture
How long have you played ingame: 3 years
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: yes
Are you a donor: super donator
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): all
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I think you should accept me because I am an active player, I play for about 6 hours a day, and I like to skill and wildly team pk.
Who referred you to join:Joshy
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]
Imapure198 Wrote:Ingame Name:imapure198
How many 99's do you have, and in what: I am completely maxed
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Glenn
Activity points (picture-proof needed): if being maxed doesn't substitute this ill post a picture
How long have you played ingame: 3 years
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: yes
Are you a donor: super donator
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): all
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I think you should accept me because I am an active player, I play for about 6 hours a day, and I like to skill and wildly team pk.
Who referred you to join:Joshy

/accepted

Welcome to the clan.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Imapure198 Wrote:Ingame Name:imapure198
How many 99's do you have, and in what: I am completely maxed
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Glenn
Activity points (picture-proof needed): if being maxed doesn't substitute this ill post a picture
How long have you played ingame: 3 years
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: yes
Are you a donor: super donator
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): all
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I think you should accept me because I am an active player, I play for about 6 hours a day, and I like to skill and wildly team pk.
Who referred you to join:Joshy

Welcome to the clan!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch iPod 2 469 06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,459 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch Lizzy 88 3,728 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,088 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N] - PvP Branch (Closed) wildy owns 30 1,902 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 982 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch (Closed) Ashton 12 926 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Dueling Branch? Zainahmed 11 867 05-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch Ashton 2 209 05-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Branch Logos. Beckley 4 501 05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)