Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brittany
#81
[COLOR="SlateGray"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

My mom got torn to shreds and I lost majority of my memory.

That's a pretty big injury if you ask me :/[/SIZE]

Meant life threateningly.[/COLOR]
#82
[COLOR="White"]wow holy fuck,
I hope everything is alright and hope she recovers asap [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION]
[/COLOR]
#83
scamming bich got what she deserves.:nice:
#84
[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]
#85
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]

This looks really terrible. Wasn't a little bump on the fenders obviously.[/COLOR]
#86
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]

Oh my god I dont think I've ever seen a car as totaled as this.
Hope you're feeling better, [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION].
Speedy recoveries. <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#87
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]

Holy fuck, did you get hit by a train? Glad you're okay.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#88
luckilly the car hit on the right side but looking at the roof it looks like the car tumbled but looks like the driver seat was ok get well soon
#89
[SIZE="2"]
Trollzor Wrote:luckilly the car hit on the right side but looking at the roof it looks like the car tumbled but looks like the driver seat was ok get well soon
I wasn't driving. I was on the side in the back that got destroyed. My sister was driving.[/SIZE]
#90
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]

Injured or not, you're lucky as fk to have walked away from that alive.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)