Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillionaires
#81
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Grahilo Wrote:Form:
In-game Name-Grahilo
Combat level-122
What 99's you got-Str Att Hp Def
Total level-928
IRL name(Optional)-Adam
Introducer-
Age(optional)-15
How many hours you play a week in general-2hours a day

Get some non combat 99's and your accepted.



Drop Parties are an auto no.
Sorry, not even the owner will approve that.
[/COLOR]
#82
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

Get some non combat 99's and your accepted.



Drop Parties are an auto no.
Sorry, not even the owner will approve that.
[/COLOR]

indeed. No drop party unless with admin permission[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#83
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
In-game Name- Agentmaio11
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- 17 - I'm missing mining, fishing, hunter, fletching, and slayer.
Total level- 2086
IRL name(Optional)- Allen
Introducer- I saw the thread. Smile
Age(optional)- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- 5-6 hours a day. It depends on if I'm busy or not.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#84
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Agentmaio11 Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
In-game Name- Agentmaio11
Combat level- 126
What 99's you got- 17 - I'm missing mining, fishing, hunter, fletching, and slayer.
Total level- 2086
IRL name(Optional)- Allen
Introducer- I saw the thread. Smile
Age(optional)- 14
How many hours you play a week in general- 5-6 hours a day. It depends on if I'm busy or not.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

accepted, welcome[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#85
I Skiller420 Wrote:yep thats about it. im still waiting for gir to answer but as soon as he does ill let you guys know
i wanna do something like a group skilling or something.
#86
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
N5006 Wrote:i wanna do something like a group skilling or something.

We Will Probably Next Meeting Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#87
when is the next meeting?
#88
umm, Well I don't think it will be this week. I'm guessing next monday or tuesday, or might be this weekend. When i find out a time ill post here
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:
#89
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="5"]In-game Name-
Combat level-126
What 99's you got-Attack, Defense, Strength, Hitpoints, Ranged, Prayer, Magic, Agility, Thieving, Slayer, and Farming
Total level-1,741
IRL name(Optional)-Justin
Introducer-I found this post
Age(optional)-
How many hours you play a week in general-10

PS: i have 2 part time jobs starting at 3:30 on monday-thursday

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You rock paper ^^
[Image: jzbghi.png]
[SPOILER]TEAM BRITTNEY[/SPOILER]
#90
Xl3 Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="5"]In-game Name-
Combat level-126
What 99's you got-Attack, Defense, Strength, Hitpoints, Ranged, Prayer, Magic, Agility, Thieving, Slayer, and Farming
Total level-1,741
IRL name(Optional)-Justin
Introducer-I found this post
Age(optional)-
How many hours you play a week in general-10

PS: i have 2 part time jobs starting at 3:30 on monday-thursday

[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Accepted, congratz!
Cookie and Karma possibly? =D :woot:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillionaires <NEW> dakfighter12 6 635 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Martin 2 416 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Frankoo1000x
  Welcome to Skillionaires! Trent 59 2,418 11-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Skillionaires Event Suggestions! I Skiller420 20 1,030 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: I Skiller420

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)