Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nh Animosity (Pure Clan)
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
[Image: rvwphh.png]
[Image: 2m4wz5u.png]
[Image: ezln2u.png]
[Image: apgw74.png]
[Image: 2cgo2s2.jpg]
Code:
Name:
Ingame Name:
Timezone:
Do you meet requirements?
Combat level:
Do you have a firecape?
KDR:
Pk points:
Can you hybrid/tribrid?
Estimated bank value:
Who do you want to tryout against?:

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Ranks: Owners- Can start wars. Can host events.
[COLOR="Cyan"]Co-Owner- Same powers.
Warlord- Can start wars.
Members- No power

[Image: 5f0v9u.gif]Owners[Image: 5f0v9u.gif]
~Its Bolzen/Russ~
~My Spear/Gabe~

[Image: fm2u09.gif]Co-Owner[Image: fm2u09.gif]
~Teach Meh/Nick~

[Image: pink.png]Warlord[Image: pink.png]
~Azure Jr/Aziz~
~Moh Ja Vu/Moh~

[Image: 2ew14jp.gif]Members[Image: 2ew14jp.gif]
~Open~[/COLOR]


Good luck to all.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]



[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Name: Casey
Ingame Name: Omg casey
Real life name: Casey...
Timezone: GMT
Do you meet requirements? Yus (once i level attack from 70 to 80)
Combat level: 92 (96 wit le 80 attack)
Do you have a firecape? Yus
KDR: 630-350 (K-D)
Pk points: 112 ( i recently spent them all)
Can you hybrid/tribrid? I guess (yes)
Estimated bank value: Um... like 50b probably[/SIZE][/COLOR]
The Original "Overly Attached Girlfriend"
[Image: tumblr_mlcbhfGnaw1riv3sao1_500.gif]
#3
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Name: Ashton
Ingame Name: Imnotpurestr
Real life name: Ashton (You asked this twice -.-)
Timezone: -6
Do you meet requirements? Ye
Combat level: 96 I think
Do you have a firecape? Ye
KDR: 2
Pk points: Like 10, just spent.
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Ofc
Estimated bank value: 1t+

ibriduruss.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="White"]
Omg Casey Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Name: Casey
Ingame Name: Omg casey
Real life name: Casey...
Timezone: GMT
Do you meet requirements? Yus (once i level attack from 70 to 80)
Combat level: 92 (96 wit le 80 attack)
Do you have a firecape? Yus
KDR: 630-350 (K-D)
Pk points: 112 ( i recently spent them all)
Can you hybrid/tribrid? I guess (yes)
Estimated bank value: Um... like 50b probably[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Pick who you want to try you out.[/COLOR]
#5
[COLOR="White"]We got lots of ppl so far.


/Bump[/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Well Russ actually count me in I'll lvl up my stats today.
Name: Aziz
Ingame Name: Azure Jr
Timezone: +6
Do you meet requirements? Yh except for I think 94 mage and 52 pray and 75 atk will be enough. (I don't use chaotics anyways)
Combat level: I think it should be 88.
Do you have a firecape? Yes.
KDR: 855 kills 268 deaths kdr 3.0
Pk points: idk I used them up when I lost meh bank.
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Ofc.
Estimated bank value: 50-70b
Who do you want to tryout against?: Do I have to be tried out? well if yes then, all 3 i guess.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]Name: Jacqui
Ingame Name: Xd Loveme Xd
Timezone: +12GMT
Do you meet requirements? Yeap
Combat level: 80something
Do you have a firecape? Yes
KDR: like 350-200
Pk points: 600
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Hybrid yes Tribrid nope
Estimated bank value: 200m
Who do you want to tryout against?: anyone[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="White"]
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Name: Ashton
Ingame Name: Imnotpurestr
Real life name: Ashton (You asked this twice -.-)
Timezone: -6
Do you meet requirements? Ye
Combat level: 96 I think
Do you have a firecape? Ye
KDR: 2
Pk points: Like 10, just spent.
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Ofc
Estimated bank value: 1t+

ibriduruss.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You're in "EP" and you have Defense...

/Declined.[/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="Lime"]Looks good !
If I could pk I would join your clan.

GOOD LUCK ! :roll:
[/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Name: Mohamad
Ingame Name: Moh Ja Vu
Timezone: Gmt +3
Do you meet requirements? faku
Combat level: depends.
Do you have a firecape? poop 2
KDR: herpderp Screenshot by Lightshot
Pk points: 3k on main, like 500 on pure
Can you hybrid/tribrid? poop pls
Estimated bank value:1 gee pee
Who do you want to tryout against?: no thanks, ownerprs.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,037 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,610 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 891 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,646 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,028 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 550 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 533 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 549 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 475 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 514 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)