Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nh Animosity (Pure Clan)
#21
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
I Marky I Wrote:Name:Marky
Ingame Name:I Marky I
Timezone:gmt +5
Do you meet requirements?yes!
Combat level:86.
Do you have a firecape?of course!
KDR:2.0
Pk points:182
Can you hybrid/tribrid?ye iguess, i prefer not too honestly.
Estimated bank value:1b
Who do you want to tryout against?:nick!

You say you meet the requirements however you do not.
You are currently an 86 with 70 attack. The requirements clearly stake 80+ attack.

/Declined.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#22
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]Name:Andrew
Ingame Name:Atiaga
Timezone:Gmt -7
Do you meet requirements?
Combat level:96
Do you have a firecape?yes
KDR:1.0
Pk points:
Can you hybrid/tribrid?Yup
Estimated bank value:15gp.
Who do you want to tryout against?: Anyone.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#23
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Take me off the list for a month.
Teach is banned.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#24
Same as Nick, lol.
#25
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Name: Ashton
Ingame Name: Imnotpurestr
Real life name: Ashton (You asked this twice -.-)
Timezone: -6
Do you meet requirements? Ye
Combat level: 96 I think
Do you have a firecape? Ye
KDR: 2
Pk points: Like 10, just spent.
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Ofc
Estimated bank value: 1t+

ibriduruss.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Dafuq 1tril bank?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,034 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,581 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 876 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,595 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,018 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 544 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 529 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 545 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 466 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 509 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)