Poll: Does Mircast deserve a 'Moderator' spot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
72.31%
47 72.31%
No.
27.69%
18 27.69%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mircast's Moderator Application
#51
durny1 Wrote:ears,where do u wanan meet me?



this is getin serious :O lol
#52
We need more people to encourage Gir.
#53
Bump.
#54
Joshie, Joshie, Joshie.
I'm going to have to say NO.

You cheat with Dharoks.
You tried to rape my wife.

You were to nice.
You do to good of a job.

God damnnit your annoying.
Btw kid, I'm not coming back to SG. Ever.

You know I love you, newfag! New let's go gang rape yetti. Wink
#55
Supported 110% good luck on getting mod =]
#56
Synister Wrote:Supported 110% good luck on getting mod =]

Nobody cares what you think.
#57
Synister Wrote:Supported 110% good luck on getting mod =]

Thanks for the support! Big Grin
#58
WHO EVER VOTED FOR HIM NOT TO BE MOD ARE HATERS! LOL HE SHOULD BE MOD I STILL SUPPORT YOU :roll:
#59
the_real_wilkeanny Wrote: WHO EVER VOTED FOR HIM NOT TO BE MOD ARE HATERS! LOL HE SHOULD BE MOD I STILL SUPPORT YOU :roll:

I won't let you down sir, thanks for your support!
#60
Mircast Wrote:I won't let you down sir, thanks for your support!

Mircast is a (Insert Adjective Here).


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,963 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 843 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,745 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,189 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 715 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 5,075 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,821 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,360 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,267 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,530 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)