09-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah! Just got 200m Cooking experience.
That took some time to get that. Ah!
That took some time to get that. Ah!
|
200m Cook exp!
|
|
09-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah! Just got 200m Cooking experience.
That took some time to get that. Ah!
09-07-2012, 04:37 PM
[COLOR="Red"]
Congratulations [/COLOR]
![]() I'm just trying to get 99 myself.
09-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Congrats. I remember getting it using around 50k sharks. XP was around 3k/shark.
09-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Congratulations on 200m cooking exp bro.
09-07-2012, 05:18 PM
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"][B]Nice bro.
I just got like 99 cooking lol[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
09-07-2012, 05:20 PM
[COLOR="Black"]Congratulations on 200m experience in cooking. I believe before I was an administrator I had about 90m.
Not too shabby but nothing compared to yours. And look at Marco over there, being a scrub.[/COLOR]
09-07-2012, 11:44 PM
[COLOR="Silver"]Niceee! What fish you used?
[/COLOR]
09-08-2012, 03:08 AM
The Propker Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]Niceee! What fish you used? Rocktails and Manta rays ![]() And thanks guys!
09-08-2012, 08:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2012, 02:35 PM by Insecurities.)
Onneks olkoon.
09-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Congratulations on 200M xp, I'm still yet to get a non-combat skill to 200m XP -.-
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Journey to 200m Fishing | Primo | 9 | 691 |
06-25-2014, 06:20 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Road to 200M mining | /Backpage | 13 | 754 |
06-20-2014, 07:24 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Race to 200m Herblore | I Drake I | 25 | 1,343 |
06-14-2014, 05:19 PM Last Post: Rulez12 |
|
| 200m cook xp | Antipk3r | 12 | 620 |
02-14-2014, 09:46 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| 200m Fishing | Bum Me Plz | 13 | 665 |
09-20-2013, 01:08 PM Last Post: King Star |
|
| Prestiged Firemaking V2 [200M] | LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz | 12 | 606 |
06-23-2013, 07:42 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| Cook prestige | 88 CB | 10 | 478 |
06-17-2013, 09:27 PM Last Post: Turest8 |
|
| first 200m xp | Perroke | 7 | 401 |
06-10-2013, 09:44 AM Last Post: GodzSkiller |
|
| 200m (: | Damon King5 | 11 | 530 |
05-02-2013, 08:51 AM Last Post: Anonymou5 |
|
| 200M goals. | Altruism | 8 | 387 |
04-15-2013, 04:33 AM Last Post: Revenge2nite |
|