Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
200m Cook exp!
#1
Yeah! Just got 200m Cooking experience.
That took some time to get that. Ah!

[Image: ipm912.png]
#2
[COLOR="Red"]
Congratulations Big Grin

I'm just trying to get 99 myself.
[/COLOR]
#3
Congrats. I remember getting it using around 50k sharks. XP was around 3k/shark.
#4
Congratulations on 200m cooking exp bro.
#5
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"][B]Nice bro.

I just got like 99 cooking lol
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="Black"]Congratulations on 200m experience in cooking. I believe before I was an administrator I had about 90m.
Not too shabby but nothing compared to yours. And look at Marco over there, being a scrub.[/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="Silver"]Niceee! What fish you used?
[/COLOR]
#8
The Propker Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]Niceee! What fish you used?
[/COLOR]

Rocktails and Manta rays Tongue
And thanks guys!
#9
Onneks olkoon. Tongue
#10
Congratulations on 200M xp, I'm still yet to get a non-combat skill to 200m XP -.-


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Journey to 200m Fishing Primo 9 688 06-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Road to 200M mining /Backpage 13 749 06-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Race to 200m Herblore I Drake I 25 1,333 06-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  200m cook xp Antipk3r 12 620 02-14-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  200m Fishing Bum Me Plz 13 664 09-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post: King Star
  Prestiged Firemaking V2 [200M] LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz 12 603 06-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Cook prestige 88 CB 10 476 06-17-2013, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  first 200m xp Perroke 7 399 06-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Last Post: GodzSkiller
  200m (: Damon King5 11 529 05-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Anonymou5
  200M goals. Altruism 8 384 04-15-2013, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Revenge2nite

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)