Posts: 2,866
Threads: 214
Joined: Oct 2009
[COLOR="SlateGray"]Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]
My mom got torn to shreds and I lost majority of my memory.
That's a pretty big injury if you ask me :/[/SIZE]
Meant life threateningly.[/COLOR]
Posts: 121
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2011
[COLOR="White"]wow holy fuck,
I hope everything is alright and hope she recovers asap [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION]
[/COLOR]
Posts: 10
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2011
scamming bich got what she deserves.:nice:
Posts: 7,519
Threads: 542
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="Yellow"]Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]![[Image: nv8l86.jpg]](http://i42.tinypic.com/nv8l86.jpg)
[/SIZE]
This looks really terrible. Wasn't a little bump on the fenders obviously.[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,307
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2012
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]![[Image: nv8l86.jpg]](http://i42.tinypic.com/nv8l86.jpg)
[/SIZE]
Oh my god I dont think I've ever seen a car as totaled as this.
Hope you're feeling better, [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION].
Speedy recoveries. <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,939
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2013
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]![[Image: nv8l86.jpg]](http://i42.tinypic.com/nv8l86.jpg)
[/SIZE]
Holy fuck, did you get hit by a train? Glad you're okay.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 13
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
luckilly the car hit on the right side but looking at the roof it looks like the car tumbled but looks like the driver seat was ok get well soon
Posts: 5,545
Threads: 342
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]![[Image: nv8l86.jpg]](http://i42.tinypic.com/nv8l86.jpg)
[/SIZE]
Injured or not, you're lucky as fk to have walked away from that alive.[/SIZE][/COLOR]