Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[W.I.N.] - Winning Is Natural Main Branch
No thanks [MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION]
[SIZE="3"]I am a napkinner but am a winner too

Am a winning Napkin
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]
Run N Fast Wrote:[SIZE="3"][B]I am a napkinner but am a winner too

Am a winning Napkin
[/SIZE]

or a Napkin Winner, isn't it?[/B][/SIZE]
Anything on clan events?
[COLOR="Cyan"]Apparently I am the only Event manager.
Anyone who is interested in hosting post an application and I guess someone will look into that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Gta Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Talked to Liam, leader of Napkin Gang.

If they can get enough players, and we can get ours active, I'm thinking of creating an association with them. Since WIN don't have enough players for a PvP branch and it failed a few times, we should be allies. That's what I think.

Anyone?
[MENTION=11946]Roy[/MENTION] [MENTION=95717]N0vlafye[/MENTION] [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Clan looks like a joke to me, maybe when they become more serious.[/COLOR]
So much seriousness doe
We are serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
Gta Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Talked to Liam, leader of Napkin Gang.

If they can get enough players, and we can get ours active, I'm thinking of creating an association with them. Since WIN don't have enough players for a PvP branch and it failed a few times, we should be allies. That's what I think.

Anyone?
[MENTION=11946]Roy[/MENTION] [MENTION=95717]N0vlafye[/MENTION] [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sounds like a good idea. Even if they sound like a joke as [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION] said, what's the worst that can happen? If they want to be allies, I see no issue with that. Even if not allies, and just acquainted friendly clans.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
Gta Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Talked to Liam, leader of Napkin Gang.

If they can get enough players, and we can get ours active, I'm thinking of creating an association with them. Since WIN don't have enough players for a PvP branch and it failed a few times, we should be allies. That's what I think.

Anyone?
[MENTION=11946]Roy[/MENTION] [MENTION=95717]N0vlafye[/MENTION] [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sounds like a good idea. Even if they sound like a joke as [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION] said, what's the worst that can happen? If they want to be allies, I see no issue with that. Even if not allies, and just acquainted friendly clans.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch iPod 2 462 06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,452 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch Lizzy 88 3,711 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,081 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N] - PvP Branch (Closed) wildy owns 30 1,886 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 962 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch (Closed) Ashton 12 918 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Dueling Branch? Zainahmed 11 861 05-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch Ashton 2 208 05-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Branch Logos. Beckley 4 498 05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)