Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[W.I.N.] - Winning Is Natural Main Branch
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Optimism Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Ingame Name: Optimism
How many 99's do you have, and in what: 5 noncombat, Herblore, Woodcutting, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*:
Activity points (picture-proof needed): Screenshot by Lightshot
How long have you played ingame: I joined about a year ago but only came back early February.
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: Too new.
Are you a donor: No.
Are you willing to respect all members and staff: Yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): All, though I haven't pked in awhile
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): Because Brady told me to apply

Ok seriously, I guess it's because I'm fairly sociable and would like to get to know some more people.
Who referred you to join: Bradys Tank[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/Accepted with all my heart.

Welcome to the clan [MENTION=115110]Optimism[/MENTION]
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Whalecum 2 da klan
[COLOR="Cyan"][COLOR="Cyan"]Yeahh.. Welcome.

Don't mind roy hes a downie irl v.v[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Teal"]Ingame Name: Rickblazer86
How many 99's do you have, and in what: all but farming
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Deen
Activity points (picture-proof needed): [Image: SXtFe66.png]
How long have you played ingame: About 2 years?
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*:
Are you a donor: yes
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): pvm and skill
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I am willing to follow all rules and respect all of my allies
Who referred you to join: noone[/COLOR]
[Image: ao5cvp.png]
Ingame Name: Backpage
How many 99's do you have, and in what: [spoiler][Image: 1569z4g.png][/spoiler]
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Bob
Activity points (picture-proof needed): [spoiler][Image: 2ia5w0g.png][/spoiler]
I've got so many other accounts with a lot more, but focused on this one now.
How long have you played ingame: About 4 Yrs on&off Diff acc's
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: Trusted by a lot of stakers.
Are you a donor: Nope
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:Mhm
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All):All
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I'll always be active and will be always buying/selling to help me and other people, also if accepted I'll be hoping to climb up in the clan.
Who referred you to join: Seen it on forums.
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]
/Backpage Wrote:Ingame Name: Backpage
How many 99's do you have, and in what: [spoiler][Image: 1569z4g.png][/spoiler]
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Bob
Activity points (picture-proof needed): [spoiler][Image: 2ia5w0g.png][/spoiler]
I've got so many other accounts with a lot more, but focused on this one now.
How long have you played ingame: About 4 Yrs on&off Diff acc's
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*: Trusted by a lot of stakers.
Are you a donor: Nope
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:Mhm
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All):All
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I'll always be active and will be always buying/selling to help me and other people, also if accepted I'll be hoping to climb up in the clan.
Who referred you to join: Seen it on forums.

Why did you change your farming level?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]



[/COLOR][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]
Rickblazer86 Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"]Ingame Name: Rickblazer86
How many 99's do you have, and in what: all but farming
In Real Life Name, *OPTIONAL*: Deen
Activity points (picture-proof needed): [Image: SXtFe66.png]
How long have you played ingame: About 2 years?
Are you a trusted player ingame *OPTIONAL*:
Are you a donor: yes
Are you willing to respect all members and staff:yes
What branch(es) are you applying for (Skill, PvM, PvP, or All): pvm and skill
Why should we accept you (10 words or more): I am willing to follow all rules and respect all of my allies
Who referred you to join: noone[/COLOR]

Accepted. Welcome to WIN.
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]
I c ded ppl
Roy Wrote:[COLOR="black"]I c ded ppl

Its okay roy, blaze some. Relax. Chill.[/COLOR]
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]

Why did you change your farming level?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]



[/COLOR][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]

Accepted. Welcome to WIN.
[MENTION=382]Gta[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It's an embarrassing level of 35.
win suckz


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch iPod 2 482 06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,473 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch Lizzy 88 3,830 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,097 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N] - PvP Branch (Closed) wildy owns 30 1,916 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 1,015 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch (Closed) Ashton 12 948 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Dueling Branch? Zainahmed 11 881 05-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch Ashton 2 220 05-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Branch Logos. Beckley 4 509 05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)