[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Yellow"]Hi, Im Synister:] This is my mod application.
Name: Daniel
Age: 18
Username: Synister
How long have you played SilabGarza: I have played SilabGarza for one month.
Do you have any coding experience: Yes. I used to own my own server, but it went down.
Have you been in a staff position on any other server, if so, which server: Other then my own srver, no.
How would you handle an SYI/Spammer: First warn him, Second time jail. Third Mute. If necessary Ban.
Do you follow the server AND forum rules: Yes I do.
What is the capital of Egypt: Cairo
Using at least 50 words, describe why you think you should be a moderator:
I think that I should be given the opportunity to be a mod because I am very experienced in runescape, and SilabGarza. I love helping people, and don't mind telling new players how to do basic stuff in the game. I am also very active, On for at least 3-5 hours everyday. I'm not going to campaign for mod, and tell admins to look at my application, I am not going to bug people to comment on my application. I just hope that you will eventually get to it.
Thank you for taking the time for reading my application. :][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Name: Daniel
Age: 18
Username: Synister
How long have you played SilabGarza: I have played SilabGarza for one month.
Do you have any coding experience: Yes. I used to own my own server, but it went down.
Have you been in a staff position on any other server, if so, which server: Other then my own srver, no.
How would you handle an SYI/Spammer: First warn him, Second time jail. Third Mute. If necessary Ban.
Do you follow the server AND forum rules: Yes I do.
What is the capital of Egypt: Cairo
Using at least 50 words, describe why you think you should be a moderator:
I think that I should be given the opportunity to be a mod because I am very experienced in runescape, and SilabGarza. I love helping people, and don't mind telling new players how to do basic stuff in the game. I am also very active, On for at least 3-5 hours everyday. I'm not going to campaign for mod, and tell admins to look at my application, I am not going to bug people to comment on my application. I just hope that you will eventually get to it.
Thank you for taking the time for reading my application. :][/COLOR][/SIZE]


![[Image: 4lipt0.jpg]](http://i33.tinypic.com/4lipt0.jpg)