Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2010
I'm new to SilabGarza, just logged in for my first time on May 20th.
I am going to be a skiller, and also going to try to get all 99 skill stats.
Ill be posting pictures every night before i go to bed, so you see what I have accomplished.
Posts: 489
Threads: 78
Joined: Mar 2010
cool! Welcome to the forums!
I will be here to see when your skiller is like mine.
Posts: 2,295
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 135
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 492
Threads: 61
Joined: Mar 2010
cant wait amn and good luck
Posts: 1,265
Threads: 59
Joined: Apr 2010
good luck. It's quite a challenge, I won't lie.
Posts: 280
Threads: 37
Joined: Mar 2010
good luck add me and i will skill with you
15skillz99-skiller
logb4udie-main
satans pet-pker
Posts: 43
Threads: 10
Joined: May 2010
I will be here to see what you got. ^ gl dude^ :p
Posts: 885
Threads: 132
Joined: Apr 2010
gl With the game
Posts: 914
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2010