Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Veteran
#1
Yay, I finally got the awsome cool veteran crown!!!!!

I wish it was a banana...

It would go with my name.
Reply
#2
[COLOR="Red"]Wrong section. Tongue

Grats!
[/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Congratulations, not really much of an accomplishment though Tongue :L
Reply
#4
It IS in right section, Redwolve. But congratulatios on that. Smile I'm supposed to get mine soon. Big Grin
Reply
#5
Fighter0wns Wrote:It IS in right section, Redwolve. But congratulatios on that. Smile I'm supposed to get mine soon. Big Grin

Seems to me like he "ACHIEVED" this. *cough cough*
Reply
#6
..........

Wow, my parents thought I did drugs how hard I lol'd at your post redwolve.
Reply
#7
Pog Wrote:Congratulations, not really much of an accomplishment though Tongue :L

You know you would brag about it.
Reply
#8
Lmfaooo. Well w.E grats
Reply
#9
Trae Wrote:You know you would brag about it.

you need to quit bustin his balls about every post he has
@topic congratz banana <---- lol
Reply
#10
O Tyranitar Wrote:you need to quit bustin his balls about every post he has
@topic congratz banana <---- lol

Hop off puppy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  500 Post / Veteran Crown! Xswordstar56 15 866 05-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Revenge2nite
  I izz a veteran NAO. Trent 12 675 07-02-2012, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  Veteran Turmoiil 7 414 06-24-2012, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Im A Pyro
  Veteran!!! My Spear 19 681 05-13-2012, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Suffi
  500 posts, Veteran? DJ TOUCH 24 839 05-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Smite-
  Veteran Zomb1tchz 22 912 05-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  500 Posts + Veteran Status Lmfao A Frog 22 873 04-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Megabytes
  Veteran crown, Yay. Xxpkpwner 17 828 03-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Last Post: KingHybrid
  Oh shit Veteran Udeadnow 25 978 03-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Arcanex
  veteran ;) Perroke 13 644 03-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Rulez12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)