06-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Yay, I finally got the awsome cool veteran crown!!!!!
I wish it was a banana...
It would go with my name.
I wish it was a banana...
It would go with my name.
|
Veteran
|
|
06-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Yay, I finally got the awsome cool veteran crown!!!!!
I wish it was a banana... It would go with my name.
06-01-2010, 03:53 PM
[COLOR="Red"]Wrong section.
![]() Grats![/COLOR]
06-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Congratulations, not really much of an accomplishment though
:L
06-01-2010, 03:56 PM
It IS in right section, Redwolve. But congratulatios on that.
I'm supposed to get mine soon.
06-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Fighter0wns Wrote:It IS in right section, Redwolve. But congratulatios on that. Seems to me like he "ACHIEVED" this. *cough cough*
06-01-2010, 08:33 PM
..........
Wow, my parents thought I did drugs how hard I lol'd at your post redwolve.
06-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Pog Wrote:Congratulations, not really much of an accomplishment though You know you would brag about it.
06-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Lmfaooo. Well w.E grats
06-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Trae Wrote:You know you would brag about it. you need to quit bustin his balls about every post he has @topic congratz banana <---- lol
06-01-2010, 08:47 PM
O Tyranitar Wrote:you need to quit bustin his balls about every post he has Hop off puppy. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| 500 Post / Veteran Crown! | Xswordstar56 | 15 | 861 |
05-24-2013, 10:21 PM Last Post: Revenge2nite |
|
| I izz a veteran NAO. | Trent | 12 | 675 |
07-02-2012, 02:43 AM Last Post: Perroke |
|
| Veteran | Turmoiil | 7 | 414 |
06-24-2012, 09:34 PM Last Post: Im A Pyro |
|
| Veteran!!! | My Spear | 19 | 681 |
05-13-2012, 02:32 AM Last Post: Suffi |
|
| 500 posts, Veteran? | DJ TOUCH | 24 | 837 |
05-09-2012, 08:23 AM Last Post: Smite- |
|
| Veteran | Zomb1tchz | 22 | 912 |
05-03-2012, 11:07 PM Last Post: Turest8 |
|
| 500 Posts + Veteran Status | Lmfao A Frog | 22 | 873 |
04-13-2012, 09:41 PM Last Post: Megabytes |
|
| Veteran crown, Yay. | Xxpkpwner | 17 | 828 |
03-22-2012, 03:51 PM Last Post: KingHybrid |
|
| Oh shit Veteran | Udeadnow | 25 | 978 |
03-19-2012, 12:21 PM Last Post: Arcanex |
|
| veteran ;) | Perroke | 13 | 644 |
03-06-2012, 02:55 PM Last Post: Rulez12 |
|