Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forum Moderator [Haikoo]
#31
No, I'm sorry.
You say that you wouldn't come back to troll, yet at the bottom of your application it says you've came back numerous times, to troll... I feel that you think that just because you have played this 1 server more than everyone else, you think that you are the best at it and know everything.
No support from me, but good luck.
#32
Pog Wrote:No, I'm sorry.
You say that you wouldn't come back to troll, yet at the bottom of your application it says you've came back numerous times, to troll... I feel that you think that just because you have played this 1 server more than everyone else, you think that you are the best at it and know everything.
No support from me, but good luck.

I support this

Matty,Travis,Aaron and Britt is already do his job's
#33
When i first joined you were mod lol, and very helpful, as i continued to play you got tons of promotions, then heard you were iped or something.

I haven't seen you in months.

But, everyone changes.

Another chance :L?

Support.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 840 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,670 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,708 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,317 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,213 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 8,195 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,180 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Weathered Moderator application Orianna 35 2,700 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Orianna
  dr fishblades moderator application! Dr Fishblade 14 1,135 01-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,712 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)