Poll: Should i b giving a 2nd chance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
52.83%
28 52.83%
No.
47.17%
25 47.17%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved.
#1
Name: Danny
In-game name: Synister
Forums name: GuardianAngel
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Est.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes
Do you play over the night? Yes
Are you active on the chatbox: Starting to get active.
Average of time you play a week: 6X7
Are you active on the forums: Yes.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 1 Year
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

I should be mod beacuase i was Ex Admin. I know mostly all the rules Plus i love to help people/server. Me and Dyn and Str master Where the 3 only Admin Donors not to abuse are powers. And i think i should be given Another change At helping the server/People.

Anything else you would like us to know:


Supporters:
Ciwato1
Codisexiitime
Sloth Skill
Str Master
Abdul22
Admin Mom/Britt/Mom/Lil fucker.
Slight Truth
Brendan/Lalas459
Teh Winner.
Uncle Jubert/Matty
Aiden

Thanks for the support! <3
#2
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Dude, please stop making these.
No support due to overexcessive posting of these.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
Heroflame Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Dude, please stop making these.
No support due to overexcessive posting of these.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

LMFAO! really? Over eceving? w.e u call it.

Din't u ever heard of this saying : Never give up till u get it, But if u can't get it, Dont abuse it?

I know i can get it. So ill keep trying.

Thanks for no Support btw. Appreciated, I supported u all the way, and this is what i get? It's like a big Fuck You in the face, Thanks alot.
#4
[COLOR="Lime"]Support 100%

Big Grin
[/COLOR]
#5
support!!! its very good sug lol
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
#6
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Did I ever ask you to support me? For anything? No.
Calm down bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
Heroflame Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Did I ever ask you to support me? For anything? No.
Calm down bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

No, But i always did, I always support evryone man. Why can u just give me a chance?

And i am clam.

OT: Thanks guys!
#8
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]IDK if i support you or not. I don't think i've seen you ingame before.

But i'll keep my support to myself atm, until i know more about you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
klk Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]IDK if i support you or not. I don't think i've seen you ingame before.

But i'll keep my support to myself atm, until i know more about you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Klk, Really? Im synister, We chilled at dzone 1 day, forgot when >.< But if u dont remember thats fine =]
#10
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]+1

Was a great admin to server, I think he deserves mod, at least.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)