Poll: lol?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
60.00%
6 60.00%
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!! ... wait, I don't get it. <.<
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
server might be going down because....
#11
lodece 1 Wrote:next time youll rember to vote

problably.. <.<
#12
snow Wrote:ígnore the title..

this reminded me of the day I forgot to vote..

[Image: zuhaix.jpg]


nuff sed.


Teheee!

Now that is funny right there.
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best PK I've had on this server Purely Murk 10 564 02-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Last Post: JayZody
  Activity Point's [Time Played on Server] IBriskz 32 1,480 04-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Veng4win
  I Love this server again!!!!!!! Guided 12 625 08-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Derang3d
  What To do when someone tells you to join their server Kayrskay 11 524 03-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Last Post: IxxjacobxxI
  Last 3 people on server, o.o Matty12114 16 660 03-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Matty12114
  My interpretation of people around the server. caliban 14 649 02-27-2010, 05:40 AM
Last Post: waterisnat
  First 99 Agility Cape Since Server Was Back mollie 221 52 1,886 02-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: call me obby

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)