07-24-2010, 02:45 PM
I Dont Really Know If I Support you.. I never saw you ingame.. and if this is 3rd mod apply that means you got denied Twice.. why would it got better now?O.o
| Poll: Should i b giving a 2nd chance? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes. | 28 | 52.83% | |
| No. | 25 | 47.17% | |
| Total | 53 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Synister's 3Rd App. Better and Improved.
|
|
07-24-2010, 02:45 PM
I Dont Really Know If I Support you.. I never saw you ingame.. and if this is 3rd mod apply that means you got denied Twice.. why would it got better now?O.o
07-24-2010, 02:47 PM
havent seen you much in game, just a couple times. but i think you would be a good mod. good luck man
07-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks KingHybryd
07-24-2010, 10:21 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]3 threads, really?
you may be ex-admin, doesn't mean you deserve mod >.> How long back were you admin? I'm keeping my vote, 'cause I've hardly heard of you ._.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-30-2010, 08:48 AM
The thing is its not your second chance...Its your third. Once given a second you should be done.
08-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Just Dien00b Wrote:The thing is its not your second chance...Its your third. Once given a second you should be done. Say what? No this is my 2nd cahnge, And i quit while i was Admin... Btw, Reason why the other one's Dint go through, Is cuz of my post count did not meet the req. And my "Tell me about urself" part was too small.. So i got an auto-diclined, I putted more heart into this one. That's why it's my 3rd thread. Not cuz of anything else..
08-01-2010, 11:55 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]We need you back bro.
Not just you, Evan, you, Zane and Gta. You should all be put ADMIN :nice: Oh support by me [/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks bro, And yea, We do need them back
08-01-2010, 01:10 PM
never seen you help, you have shitty grammar,
and you rage when somebody doesn't support you. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|