Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Vls Pker I, blitz N Die
#1
Ingame name : Blitz N Die, I Haz Claws,

[COLOR="Blue"]Hai, im searching for alots of the items: Rune Defenders, and Amulet Of Furys.
i need like 500+ each. i need em becouse im testing a glitch.......
pm me ing. if you're selling em.[/COLOR]


COOKIES AND KARMA ARE WELCOME MY FRIEND! I'll return em back!
Reply
#2
knw it : D
Reply
#3
SHHHHHHH ; D and gimme cookies! dam you
Reply
#4
il sell you 90 rune defenders 5m ea?
Reply
#5
lmao 5m ea, 1m each.
Reply
#6
I got my acc back
Reply
#7
Wich acc? lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DFS - 700m CASH! IGN = pur3 pker Pur3 Pker 0 176 12-05-2010, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Pur3 Pker
  Look what im selling :L I Vls Pker I Blitz N die 7 305 07-28-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Godly255
  ss pker pm to buy......... master joker 2 195 11-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Dan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)