Poll: Give Ikr moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
75.00%
57 75.00%
No
25.00%
19 25.00%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ikr's In-Game Mod Application
#31
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="White"]I support.

Reasoning - Because if I don't support you'll use your boxing skills and kick my arse.

LOL Big Grin <3.[/COLOR]

Haha, ilu shanee<3
I wouldn't touch you (:

Starsxmedic1 Wrote:the reason im going no is because of the amount of mods we have already, like carter said there are people who are on alot more but yeah if werent for that i would, sorry.

Aight, thanks for the feedback.
Much appreciate it.

Humor Wrote:Pretty afk and harsh ingame.. Not supported.

Lol'd.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#32
Support, good guy, when I USED to play, I'd see you helping alot.
#33
[SIZE="6"]i spy a [/SIZE][Image: ous7bn.gif]mod!

supppoorrtt!!!
#34
Got %100 support from me
[Image: kofi4.gif]
[SPOILER][Image: kofilogo.gif][/SPOILER]
#35
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I'm on holidays for the next 2 weeks.
Now I should be much much more active.

Also, thanks for all the support guys, very much appreciate it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#36
You're usually at ::dzone just afk. Ive never seen you helping nty for mod. Not Supported!
#37
Humor Wrote:Pretty afk and harsh ingame.. Not supported.

Humor Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]You're usually at ::dzone just afk. Ive never seen you helping nty for mod. Not Supported!

Uhh, I'm pretty sure you already posted a reply saying you don't support...
Now you just hating and basically spamming<3

I respect your feedback, if I seem to do that a lot, I won't do it as much. Usually if I'm afk, I'm either:
-Making Signatures
-Searching Forums
-Making Guides
-Chatting up babes

(L)

EDIT: Hating continues in-game<3
[Image: 243hjpj.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#38
Rofl, Humor is failing. He is jealous because his APP got declined and he spams on other threads to get more posts. Those screen shots make him look like immature kid with no moderator material.
#39
Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]

Uhh, I'm pretty sure you already posted a reply saying you don't support...
Now you just hating and basically spamming<3

I respect your feedback, if I seem to do that a lot, I won't do it as much. Usually if I'm afk, I'm either:
-Making Signatures
-Searching Forums
-Making Guides
-Chatting up babes

(L)

EDIT: Hating continues in-game<3
[Image: 243hjpj.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Wow Tongue

Dats just totaly immature lol, lmao if you dont help out, then why does so many ppl support you haha.
[/COLOR]
#40
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Wow Tongue

Dats just totaly immature lol, lmao if you dont help out, then why does so many ppl support you haha.
[/COLOR]

That was sarcasm.
When people rage me I stay calm, and just play along with them<3

So the bit where I said "sure don't" I was just playing along...[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,698 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 825 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,486 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,082 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 702 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,841 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,472 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,460 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,821 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,134 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)