11-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Sooo, Alot of people said my 100 dpl8 goal isn't impressive, so... My ADD ON goal (yes I'm still getting 100 plates) is to get 10 Firecapes.
Progress: 1/10
Progress: 1/10
|
[GOAL] Firecapes Goal
|
|
11-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Sooo, Alot of people said my 100 dpl8 goal isn't impressive, so... My ADD ON goal (yes I'm still getting 100 plates) is to get 10 Firecapes.
Progress: 1/10
11-04-2010, 08:13 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Wow lmfao, did you even get the 100 d plates?
Good luck with that, it's gonna take you a long time lmfao.[/COLOR]
11-04-2010, 08:14 AM
huh? why u want a 100 d pl8 goal?
nd gl on firecapes
11-04-2010, 08:14 AM
beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Wow lmfao, did you even get the 100 d plates? 49/100 right now And thanks, I know. at 2 hours per it's going to take like 4 days if I no life it Eeeellyyyy Wrote:huh? why u want a 100 d pl8 goal? For the hell of it, I already got 49/50, The thread is somewhere in goals section lol and thanks :nice:
11-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Goodluck and make guide for fire cape?;d
11-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Benjieee Wrote:Goodluck and make guide for fire cape?;d If we didn't have so many great ones I would, but making one is pointless at this point and ty
11-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Pking Lewis Wrote:gl with fire cape Thank you
11-04-2010, 09:11 AM
ILLZONE Wrote:If we didn't have so many great ones I would, but making one is pointless at this point gimme link of 1?;d
11-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Added Pic
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"] Benjieee Wrote:gimme link of 1?;d One I used[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Much goal such achievement | Maik | 17 | 826 |
04-08-2014, 09:55 PM Last Post: Fearless Noah |
|
| such goal | Bum Me Plz | 11 | 616 |
04-08-2014, 01:30 PM Last Post: Rickblazer86 |
|
| Personal goal | /Backpage | 11 | 706 |
04-01-2014, 09:45 PM Last Post: Turest8 |
|
| Goal | Orianna | 6 | 467 |
12-18-2013, 09:38 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Goal | Martin | 6 | 472 |
11-18-2013, 05:48 AM Last Post: Bum Me Plz |
|
| Goal - Complete | Siberians | 9 | 622 |
11-17-2013, 05:48 PM Last Post: Martin |
|
| New goal | Me Gusta | 8 | 519 |
11-11-2013, 08:17 AM Last Post: Bedbed |
|
| Full goal list! | Powned You50 | 9 | 604 |
11-06-2013, 05:49 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Fishing goal! | KQ4 | 9 | 411 |
09-08-2013, 05:03 PM Last Post: Brady |
|
| Tso goal | Ashton | 10 | 660 |
06-03-2013, 08:13 PM Last Post: Ashton |
|