Poll: Should I be a forum moderator or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, he'd be a great addition to the forum! {Explain}
18.18%
4 18.18%
Nah, I don't think so.... {Explain}
81.82%
18 81.82%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My moderator application
#1
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]Name: Jack
In-game name: My account in-game is hacked currently, will recover soon.
Forums name: iTroll
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT +0 ( London. )
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah, I usually get on when Brittany heads off, she gets on when I get off, vice versa.
Do you play over the night? Quite alot, yes.
Are you active on the chatbox: Yeah, I'm on a fair bit.
Average of time you play a week: Roughly 10-17 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, extremely.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around two and a half months, yes I'm aware I don't meet the requirements.
Do you have ANY coding experience: A little.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well, I think this server needs a really active mod that's on basically all the time,
At the moment, we have very active staff.
I just think choosing me would be a good addition to the server and could help out quite a bit.
I'm willing to do whatever for the server/forums if needed.
I also help quite a few players on the forum.
I'll admit, I used to be a bit of a Triforcer.
Them days are over.
I also know I don't meet the requirements,
However I think It'd be okay to post one now.
Thanks for taking your time to read.
Anything else you would like us to know: MSN: Hihihi43@live.co.uk[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2iu9i05.png]
[Image: 24fwo6d.jpg][Image: 642hyv.png][Image: t8pv1y.png][Image: j8fd5k.png]
#2
ur hacked account shows that it isnt safe -> what could happen if youd be mod->massive abuse

u said on your own we have very active staff. no more needed.

as u said, you dont meet the reqs

also i have some problems with your trolling, dont like it.

no from me

edit: didnt read its forum mod...

okay..still a no..

making some guides isnt the best, also your trolling on forums.

you need to be ingame mod to be forums mod.
#3
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]
mr wu Wrote:ur hacked account shows that it isnt safe -> what could happen if youd be mod->massive abuse

u said on your own we have very active staff. no more needed.

as u said, you dont meet the reqs

also i have some problems with your trolling, dont like it.

no from me

I didn't ask to be ingame did I?
I rarely go in-game.
Also my password is like 13 characters long, and its not the same as my ingame one.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2iu9i05.png]
[Image: 24fwo6d.jpg][Image: 642hyv.png][Image: t8pv1y.png][Image: j8fd5k.png]
#4
Im Jack Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]

I didn't ask to be ingame did I?
I rarely go in-game.
Also my password is like 13 characters long, and its not the same as my ingame one.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

mhm i dont care who many characters ur password has.

i edited my post Wink

still a no
#5
[COLOR="White"]umm, iv'e never seen you in-game.

- You say your a forum whore? But your post count is 218... lul.

i'l hold my vote.

boost your post count. Don't spam.

do this , and I will reconsider.[/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]
Xxstarrychelxx Wrote:[COLOR="White"]umm, iv'e never seen you in-game.

- You say your a forum whore? But your post count is 218... lul.

i'l hold my vote.

boost your post count. Don't spam.

do this , and I will reconsider.[/COLOR]

Thanks for your feedback,
But I didn't say I'm a forum whore.
Add me on MSN then we could get to know eachother.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2iu9i05.png]
[Image: 24fwo6d.jpg][Image: 642hyv.png][Image: t8pv1y.png][Image: j8fd5k.png]
#7
I reckon you'd be a great forum mod, it's a yes from me.
#8
[COLOR="White"]
Im Jack Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]

Thanks for your feedback,
But I didn't say I'm a forum whore.
Add me on MSN then we could get to know eachother.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

ok...

sorry, i'm not gay.[/COLOR]
#9
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I reckon you'd be a great forum mod, it's a yes from me.

Thanks Shane Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2iu9i05.png]
[Image: 24fwo6d.jpg][Image: 642hyv.png][Image: t8pv1y.png][Image: j8fd5k.png]
#10
I'd say yes.We need some more forum mods.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,537 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 807 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,343 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,021 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 686 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,663 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,319 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,094 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 2,966 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,382 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)