Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Binary Lust's Ingame Moderator Application
#1
Name: Julian
In-game name: Binary Lust
Forums name: Binary Lust
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Eastern Pacific
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Occasionaly.
Do you play over the night? Sometime's All Nighters
Are you active on the chatbox: No
Average of time you play a week: Almost Everyday for at least 3 hours
Are you active on the forums: Very Very Active, Just Don't Post Alot.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 4-5 Months
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes. I Am A Pro Client Coder. I Used To Own A Server. I Sold It.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I have been Moderator/ Administrator On Many Servers, I believe i can make sure i find all bug abuse's i am nice and curtious and will treat all members with respect.

Anything else you would like us to know:
I Have owned 2 succesful servers, i am a pro graphics and client coder. I have been in the RSPS community for several years, i am very active and i have many ways to be contacted. I give GREAT suggestions and so far i havent had any problems with anyone ingame.
#2
Sorry you dont meet the requirements + add a poll , sorry its a no from me.
#3
[COLOR="White"]no thanks. You don't meet the requirements.

boost em up.

and i'l reconsider my vote.

thanks.[/COLOR]
#4
I just dont meet the post requirments -_-


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,547 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 810 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,352 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,024 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 690 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,676 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,331 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,096 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 2,969 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,392 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)