Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Selling Gilded Platebody and Platelegs
#1
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this but I've got a gilded platebody and platelegs for sale on the server.
If anybody is interested please could they either post here or message me in game, my IGN is Reddudes007.
PS. If anyone knows this isn't the right area for this could they please let me know for future reference?
Thanks guys!
Clips :nice:

PPS. Sorry Gotham just realised I sold it earlier :L
#2
ill buy blk t pl8 nd legs.
#3
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Wrong section,

Fmod move to Market.[/COLOR]
#4
Thanks Mod. Bouncy, Gotham, could you PM me in game? My computers being a bit funny.

If I can get on...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,603 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Third-age Platebody Truse Snuser 1 369 11-18-2014, 01:45 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Adamant platebody(g) raineryeye 0 321 10-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post: raineryeye
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 320 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 293 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 465 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  i'm selling these! Un4gettable 0 309 08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 330 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  Black (t) Platelegs Jellybean 1 312 08-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  selling dragonbone plateskirt Time4pie 0 299 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Time4pie

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)