Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1500 Cookies
#1
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Achieved 1500 Cookies, wahoo...

Umm, also I have the highest post count that is legit on the forums...

Obviously apart from Britt who's currently banned, hoping she comes back.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply
#2
GRatz !!!! I hope she does come back.
Reply
#3
Isn't Girs postcount legit? I thought it was... Congrats anyway!!!
Reply
#4
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Achieved 1500 Cookies, wahoo...

Umm, also I have the highest post count that is legit on the forums...

Obviously apart from Britt who's currently banned, hoping she comes back.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol dude shes not coming back
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
[COLOR="Pink"]LOL.

Gir had like.. 500 posts, Then he randomly got 6,000. xD That was a while ago, Like 10 months ago.



Congrats! I think that's a better achievement then post count.[/COLOR]
Reply
#6
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Wow that sure is a lot! Congratz!
And let's all hope that Britt is coming back Sad[/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cookies Inthecorner 14 779 07-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Kayu10
  300 cookies L2 SWITCH 10 629 06-17-2014, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  300 cookies Zainahmed 9 491 12-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Cookies Martin 12 728 11-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Maxedhp
  500 Cookies My Spear 8 524 10-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Cheesy Sword
  70 Cookies PkerTdm 11 530 03-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  3k Posts and 350 cookies Blue Orange 12 468 02-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Arcanex
  1K Cookies Kayu10 19 626 01-30-2013, 10:56 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  1500 Vm view Kayu10 15 502 01-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Last Post: L3thalt0xic
  101 cookies Zainahmed 14 629 12-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)