Poll: miroku 4 mod :)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes he's pretty helpful
33.33%
6 33.33%
nop
11.11%
2 11.11%
maybe
11.11%
2 11.11%
no he isnt verry helpful
44.44%
8 44.44%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
miroku rulzz 4 mod :D
#21
You need 150 post count to apply for mod.

[/thread]
#22
i know >.<
#23
Miro don't post 1 message then post again without someone posting after you post a first time otherwise it can count as spam. At least that is what I think you are not aloud to to. If you have something more to say edit your post and add it.
[Image: ashleysigcopy.jpg]


[Image: eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif]

[Image: ashk.png]

[Image: t0nthw.jpg]


My best friends:
us marine: you were my staff idle till today Sad
Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend.
Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3
Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty
Kate: is my best best friend.
Teh beast: was my first friend on the game.
Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle.
tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times.
felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it.
synister: you may be new to staff but you rock.
Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know.
king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3.
admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less.
Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems.

If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck.




[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
#24
[COLOR="White"]I am about to pwn you.So please sit down.

Miroku Rulzz doesnt have the post count for sure, but he's very helpful and he played for a loooonnngggg time.Also Gir likes him.So Gl getting Mawd.

P.S:It would be helpful to get the posts or I'll have to close this app.[/COLOR]
#25
Oh so then miro for mod that's fine with me. Travis dun want me mod anyways..... For some reason I am a bad choice.
[Image: ashleysigcopy.jpg]


[Image: eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif]

[Image: ashk.png]

[Image: t0nthw.jpg]


My best friends:
us marine: you were my staff idle till today Sad
Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend.
Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3
Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty
Kate: is my best best friend.
Teh beast: was my first friend on the game.
Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle.
tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times.
felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it.
synister: you may be new to staff but you rock.
Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know.
king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3.
admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less.
Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems.

If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck.




[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
#26
Soo Bad Ashley :S
Well You maybe can have it Tongue


Merch God, xD


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  miroku for mawd biotch >:D miroku rulzz 30 1,313 12-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Last Post: miroku rulzz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)