Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Manta rays.
#1
I buy like 1k-2k manta rays. tell me how many u got nd ill tell price i buy for.
#2
Bump?
#3
Are you buying raw or cooked?

I have both but they are at difference price,

Pm me in-game Maxskills
#4
Add a price and i might sell you 1 k.
#5
Hybride Wrote:Add a price and i might sell you 1 k.

Priceguide says 100k ea, ill buyu 150k ea?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Maxskills Wrote:Are you buying raw or cooked?

I have both but they are at difference price,

Pm me in-game Maxskills

Cooked, how many u got+ price?
#6
Eeeellyyyy Wrote:Priceguide says 100k ea, ill buyu 150k ea?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Cooked, how many u got+ price?

I have alot of cooked mantas,

I will sell you as many as you need but pm me in-game,

Maxskills
#7
Ill sell 1k of them!
#8
Skullcracka Wrote:Ill sell 1k of them!

K come ingame. IGN?
#9
i got 1k cooked manta ray how much u offer?
#10
---bito35--- Wrote:i got 1k cooked manta ray how much u offer?

150m, go ingame now


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shark and Manta Sagaris123 2 371 08-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Sagaris123
  Manta Ray's. Gb Pound 0 154 02-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Gb Pound
  manta's 88 CB 4 251 02-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Munchykins
  Manta ray Seek And Destroy 1 197 02-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Snip3rs
  2k Raw Manta Ray Super Jay 1 171 11-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Moh
  Cooked Rocktails, Manta Rays and Sharks. Ipkabit 3 250 06-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Ipkabit
  Cooked Manta Rays Ipkabit 4 291 03-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Last Post: White Lust
  Buying manta rays Best Pker Ingame 1 203 02-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: I Know Im Pro
  All cooked manta's Poke Pk 12 0 145 02-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Poke Pk 12
  Cooked manta rays Poke Pk 12 1 197 02-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Rulez12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)