Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3 itemss!!
#1
I seLL THISS



- Adamant (g) full helm
[SIZE="3"]-Adamant (g) platelegs
-Dragon clawss[/SIZE]

If u like anything PM me in game my name is:kaan7


ALL ITEMS ARE OFFER!!!
#2
D claws for 1.5b
#3
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]I'd buy claws, 1.6b.
- Illusi0nz.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
Eeeellyyyy Wrote:D claws for 1.5b

Nooo it is too low[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
IiRaMPaGe Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]I'd buy claws, 1.6b.
- Illusi0nz.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

More please i bougt1 for 1.7b and sold for 1.8b
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"] * I need a hand to write, a leg to walk and you to live..
[/COLOR][/SIZE]


[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]I am the boss, the king, hell, heaven.
Oops a mistake![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]I am the god!


Useful links:

http://www.sgquesthelp.tk
http://www.sgcluehelp2.tk
http://www.sgpriceguide2.tk
http://www.donatesg.tk
http://www.sg-forum.info/play.php


Help needed: Pm me Ingame: Kaan7

Goal:
-Postcount: 50 [X] 100 [X] 500[ ] 750 [] 1000 []
-Full adamant G set+herblore cape [X]




U sell items?? PM me in game..
:fight:Confusedleep: <<:help:
#5
Lol sold for 1.8b wow u got lucky, claws r lowering i think?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huge Sale & Buying Itemss!! Laura191 0 171 04-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Laura191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)