Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My pure's goals!
#1
Well, to start off. My name's Christopher. I was known as Oak Tree for the period of my time here. I was an Administrator with, Aaron, Brittany, and Evan. I'm back today with some new goals for myself. I would appreicate it if you would Rate+Subscribe to my thread! Here we go!

MY KEY!

Means Completed!
Means In Progress!
Means Not even started!

[Image: 3307eaw.png]
  • 60 attack*
  • 99 strength
  • 20 defence*
  • 99 range
  • 75 prayer
  • 94 magic
  • 90 combat



* = Bound to change!



[Image: 2mwcjti.png]

[Image: 2s6q6ao.png]

[Image: 2j5i33k.png]


Reply
#2
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]good luck! HOw did u get so many runes?!?! did u camp at store and have your hand go numb or did u craft them?

Also I like all your armr and pk gear very good![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Holy crap nice bank, good luck on your goals bro!
Reply
#4
Haha, thanks guys (:
Reply
#5
holy hell @ spirit shields
Reply
#6
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][B]Very nice pure,

I wish you luck on your goals.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 878 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Jay's Goals and Achieves JayZody 5 440 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Goals. Insecurities 10 766 06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  My goals Eriz 6 552 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Lonleysniper's Goals! Lonleysniper 10 685 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  finally finished one of my goals!!! lol Coxy 6 580 01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goals (in-game) Redd Aceface 14 893 01-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Theman8192's Goals Theman8192 10 861 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Skilling goals Pink Triangle 15 935 11-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Last Post: You Gimp
  My Goals GladiatorPriest 10 746 11-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)