Poll: Gta for mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Of Course!
60.42%
29 60.42%
No way!
27.08%
13 27.08%
Maybe.
12.50%
6 12.50%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gta's Moderator Application
#1
NameTonguehil
Age:15
Username:Gta
How long have you played SilabGarza month or so
Do you have any coding experience:Nah Unfortunatly
Have you been in a staff position on any other server, if so, which server:Nah thats what I'm trying to do.:p
How would you handle an SYI/Spammer:I woul Ip-mute them then kick.
Do you follow the server AND forum rules:Of course Why break the rules?
What is the capital of Egypt:Cairo

Using atleast 50 words, describe why you think you should be a moderator:Well I think I should be moderator because I am very helpul and kind to players and that I hate rulebreakers who make the server less cool(droppers,Spammer from other servers grrrrr, and like those who doesnt care about rules).I would like to be Mod also to help players to find their way in the game or guide them and tell them what to do.Also a moderator is promoted to help the server not to sit and be afk all the day.When I would be on, I'd answer to questions from players.
#2
Good App, Hope u become the next mod Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#3
Thx a lot
#4
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Good app, maybe you could add more to it. I've seen people with a mile long application, and that proves they are looking to become a good mod. Anyways yeh.

Your one of the ONLY people i've seen post an application with the right amount of posts on the forums, good job. And goodluck[/COLOR]


PS B00M3R - i stolez your color noob XD
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
#5
GeneralStore Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Good app, maybe you could add more to it. I've seen people with a mile long application, and that proves they are looking to become a good mod. Anyways yeh.

Your one of the ONLY people i've seen post an application with the right amount of posts on the forums, good job. And goodluck[/COLOR]


PS B00M3R - i stolez your color noob XD

lmfao good luck gta! Also thats not ancient's color lol...

[COLOR="Cyan"]This is...
[/COLOR]
#6
Thank you.
#7
voted 4 ya gl dude!!
#8
Thx!
#9
Dear Gta,
I agree that it would be good if you would get the moderator status. Good luck!
Sincerely,
oro19
Oro19, a proud member of Silabgarza since December 2008!
[COLOR="Red"]Put this in your signature please![/COLOR]
[Image: size%5D5.gif]
[Image: 0.gif]
[Image: 90.gif]
[Image: funny-pictures-fox-rejects-request.jpg]
#10
Thx ORO


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,692 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 4,035 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,709 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,357 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,116 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,816 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,958 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 10,076 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,910 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,927 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)