[SIZE="2"]I'm terribly sorry about last night.
One of our beloved admins decided to turn into a total assfuck and IPban everyone online.
The IPban list has been cleared, and you're all welcome back online.
If you're still ipbanned, please lease me a visitor mesage, and i'll take care of it immediately.
Sorry about that!
~ Brittany.[/SIZE]
Posts: 2,986
Threads: 523
Joined: Aug 2010
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]:O
Wow I didn't know about this. >.>
I always miss everything.
Any ways, good job Brittany.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,843
Threads: 322
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 133
Threads: 21
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,925
Threads: 315
Joined: Oct 2010
I knew it!i went nd hided in level 25 wildy![COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------
[/COLOR]
wildy owns Wrote:Wtf who did this?
It was Amazed
Posts: 4,092
Threads: 541
Joined: Feb 2011
I'm pretty sure shes not going to be saying who it is. She'll probably only tell mods because we don't really need to know anyways.
Posts: 1,165
Threads: 91
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="White"]First thing I hear about this lol...
Gf sleeping.
Anyway thanks for taking care Britt.
Good job ^^[/COLOR]
You don't need to know who it was; he's been demoted, so it's okay.
Posts: 1,854
Threads: 389
Joined: Sep 2009
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]You don't need to know who it was; he's been demoted, so it's okay.
We don't need to know.
We WANT to know![/SIZE]
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
ok but why unban me lol i want to stay banned or ill keep playing..