Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Omgnoway8's Mod Application
#1
Hello all staff. I would like to be an in-game mod.
(What is your name in-game?)[Well my name in-game is Omgnoway8]
(What would you do to make this server better?)[Well....I would change it to a 508 as well]
(Will you be active on the forums?)[Of course yes.]
#2
Fail App, You Need 150+ Post's On Forum's + Didn't Follow The Format O.o
[SIZE="6"]I'M BACK![/SIZE] :woot:

In-Game:Suck Mi Swag


[Image: 1369222.png]
#3
Same as what mr swagg said, along with 2months on the game, and put a poll on it.
#4
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]This thread fails for several reasons:

1. Not enough posts.

2. Not the right format.

3. I have never ever seen you in-game so I have never seen you help. *OBVIOUSLY*

Sorry, but I do not recommend you for in-game mod.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#5
wee! another mod app denied! Big Grin
liked this post? hit the karma button! Big Grin
[Image: savedroom.png]
[Image: keviniamnotmesig.jpg][Image: iamnotme.png]
credits to pufferizer for this sig, credits to l33t k0 for the other one Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,595 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 817 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,404 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,043 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 695 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,735 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,375 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,411 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,713 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,117 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)